**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best New ability Ideas since SL?

Two ides:
Numero Uno:
How about higher max combo count possibilities based on combo meter?
It would be the first ability similar to the infamous SL except instead of higher dmg it would be a higher combo chain.
MLLLM could be extended to MLLLMLLLM
It would still be limited since you have to take the power meter of your opponent into consideration.
Might even be able to Chain Sp1 or 2 into their combo for added effects.
Imagine a skill sig ability that would allow a fluid combo of MLLLSP1LLLM (SP1 being power steal or drain). SICK!

Numero Dos:
Similar to Guilly Heal reversal, how about full ability reversal? Placed like a stagger on the opponent they would suffer the opposite effect of their next buff. Fury = Weakness or fatigue, heal = degen, armor up = armor break, etc. for xx seconds.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I don’t get the relation to SL, but those sound like fun mechanics with a lot of potential.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I don’t get the relation to SL, but those sound like fun mechanics with a lot of potential.

SL = as combo meter goes up so does damage per hit
    New Ability = as combo meter goes up the amount of combo hits in a row goes up.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★

So what you're saying is like you get a 5 hit combo. Next combo you can land 6 hits. Next combo you can land 7 hits. And so forth?
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Ahitlaw wrote: »

So what you're saying is like you get a 5 hit combo. Next combo you can land 6 hits. Next combo you can land 7 hits. And so forth?

Something like that yes. Maybe with a max. Maybe not, since it does build their power meter. Seems workable...