**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buff Deadpool X-Force

WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
Look, we all know how bad this champions is, no need for anyone to say he's good, he's not. Imagine how one feels when they save for 6+ months to open a 6* crystal and they pull this guy... It makes people want to quit, and incidentally this has just happened to me. So my new plan is to bring this pathetic excuse for a 6* champ into AQ every day, and let him die on the first fight that way Kabam can see using their flawless data of the BEST champs in the game that he doesn't preform well in AQ. And guess what... He doesn't preform anywhere in this game. There is literally no place in the contest for DPX. So I say get rid of him, or give him a buff, because presently, there is no reason why I shouldn't sell him... But wait, Kabam disabled that feature for 6*, so now I can't even have the satisfaction of selling him. Guess he will be part of my avatar forever sitting there uselessly for eternity. I think the Infinity War trailer has captured my predicament perfectly... "In time, you will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right. Yet to fail all the same." Yep, that's me.

Let's take a quick look at his abilities... Bleed on sp2 and sp3, and once per quest power gain of 60%. Yep that's it, nothing else. So if I was looking for power gain, why would I ever choose DPX, when I could use Hyperion, or Mordo, both who will gain more power from their passive power gains then DPX will gain from his one time power gain, which on top of everything else only triggers when falling below 30% health. So basically I have to let my champion die if I want to gain power, yeah really great function... And as far as bleed goes, DPX does admittedly have a strong bleed on sp2 and sp3, but seriously, why would I ever choose this champ over one like Blade, or Gwenpool, when those champs have so many other abilities on top of their bleed.

So to summarize, DPX sucks. He is useless in all areas of the game, and to pull him as a 6* is an insult to summoners. He needs a buff very badly. I would love to play my 6* champion, but currently I would choose to play some of my 3* champs over him.

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Agreed, I'm not too happy with my 6* Black Bolt either, he isn't good until duped and even then he can't compare to certain other cosmics without his synergy. Guess we both should have waited for other champs to be added
  • DagonelleDagonelle Posts: 13
    Ya'll some whiny ****
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Yeah you're right, we should be perfectly happy to pull the garbage that gets put in the crystal. 6* are the new "power houses" in the game, only the majority of them lack any useful abilities, so essentially we are pulling 1* because we will never use them.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Werewrym wrote: »
    So my new plan is to bring this pathetic excuse for a 6* champ into AQ every day, and let him die on the first fight that way Kabam can see using their flawless data of the BEST champs in the game that he doesn't preform well in AQ..

Cool idea! i should do this with my 5* Duped Colossus often!

Cool idea! i should do this with my 5* Duped Colossus often![/quote]

Seems like it may be the only way to show Kabam that the champs we are getting in the crystals are worthless. Since they don't seem to listen to what the player base has to say.
  • CorpsmanCorpsman Posts: 54
    Yup pulled him for 6* as well. He’s absolute trash.
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    Give X-pool bleeds on basic attacks without awakening him and a permenant bleed for every 20 hits on the combo meter for a max 5. Also, have his bleeds reduce regeneration and power gain of the opponent by 20% per bleed stack.

His sig ability at max sig should be a 80% chance to convert any debuff into regeneration for 1000 health
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    His sp3 could have a humiliating Debuff that locks the opponent from being able to activate a special 3 for 20 seconds
  • WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    He does need help since he is inferior to red. Polarizing difference
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Webbdog wrote: »
    He does need help since he is inferior to red. Polarizing difference

I don't believe in this. Sure he isnt supposed to be amazing, but if they added fury and regen to his bleed and powergain it could probably maybe make him from a me champ to a nice champ you wouldn't be upset to get.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Meh*
    Exactly! I agree with you all, he needs some sort of additional ability like fury or more bleed, that makes him a champ that you don't just feel like selling when you pull him. He just does not have a single use in this game currently.
    F4k3_GaM3r wrote: »

UK what's worse? Getting a janefoster😀

Yeah I know of a few others that got her too. I think her only good side is that she can stun, and when duped she can hit really hard while opponents are stunned, but it's gonna be a while before people start duping 6* frequently. I think that JF Thor and DPX are both in the same league of suckiness.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    What disappoints me about DPX is the fact that no one thinks “power gain” when Deadpool is mentioned. Slavish loyalty to comic powers is unnecessary, but expecting at least a slight nexus between the character’s abilities in the Marvel Universe and in game isn’t ridiculous.

A little regen, a bit more bleed, some armor break...that would be nice.

Dr. Zola
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    A deadpool that doesn’t regen isn’t a deadpool. They should just remove the mask, throw Ryan Reynolds’ non messed up face on him, and call him Wade Wilson. Put him in some generic merc fatigues and call it a day.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    WhAt!? DeadPOoL X---fORcE I'S Tha bEsT cHAnPiOnn IN ThEE GaM!!!
  • Lol I agree with Cryptic

• pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    edited September 2019
    Gosh ... I know this thread is old but after 10months of playing.. completely hooked and keen ... trying to improve in all aspects of the game... it comes finally the game changing day of your first 6* and I get the one and only deadpool meme as well .. seriously :(

I feel your pain! Hopefully by now you have a couple more to forget this dude.

On another note.. my main champs are doms and NF and go figure.. he does give some nice Synergies! So yeah, the only use I have for him is literally “sitting there” lol