**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tips On how to intercept..

I'm sure most of the vets here are pretty familiar with this but I'm hoping to help out some of the newer players that migt need some help.. this isn't a video on "How to intercept" but rather tips on how to do it since Dave has an amazing video on how to intercept .. Lemme know of what you all think and yeah , have a good one 😀
https://youtu.be/5LLBRwalE-Y

Comments

• Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    You didn't call out anything you were talking about in the video. If the video is for players that might need help on intercepting, you should have discussed what you were doing in the video. Everything you said could have been communicated just as easily in written form and we would have gotten the same out of it. You did nothing to utilize the video. The video was not needed.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIaGpZgmQJs

This is what you should be doing during instructional videos
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I haven't seen the video yet, but from the comments I gather that it is mostly commentary which is unrelated to the video content. Now, as a youtube content "creator" I can tell you that for people to actually like your video it needs to check all these boxes -

1) Good quality
    2) Clear speech
    3) Decent content

Ofcourse a lot of youtubers get away with doing **** videos/content. No matter your accent, you will be randomly called out and said things because you are putting yourself out on the social media.

Also note that I don't try to popularize myself or ask for any subscriptions or likes, but just create any helpful video that I can. My youtube channel has very less content and even lesser subscriptions, because I can't do it due to real world things.

Other thing is that people watching your content will rarely appreciate the effort that goes into creating videos, if they are edited properly. It is hard to imagine all the steps in that, but if you put out even one mistake there is a lot of negativity. Good luck.
  • Options
    Not sure what happened to my comment, but basically what I wrote is that you should do what you like because there will always be someone doing it too.

Just do it in a way that makes you feel that you could watch it if someone else put it out there. Use some editing software, get a better cam or pod for holding phone cam, don't lose viewer attention but putting in too many "umms and ahhs".

Check this video that I created if you wish (its not great, but watchable) - https://youtu.be/rGWAImCOEp4

I was using movie maker earlier, but I switched to Vegas Pro as it was on Humble Bundle recently. Good luck
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    As for your specific video, you should put in text (highlights/topic/sub topic) of what you are talking about on the video.

Also, the video should be relevant to what you are saying, otherwise it is very difficult to get into it. I would like some constructive feedback on my videos, but honestly I dont have time to put out content regularly, but suggestions are always welcome.

There is no need to apologize for the accent, there are people all around the world who speak differently. Just make sure that the audio is clear (which becomes diffcult as the video gets longer and longer).
  • Options
    Ricardo60289Ricardo60289 Posts: 369
    Thank you for the video. The verbal tips were already known, but the visual gameplay that you provided is definitely valuable. Ought to show some of these haters above lol