**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Mordo on node 23 tier 6

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
I'm fighting an unduped 5* Mordo on node 23 with Health/attack boost, Enhanced energy attacks, masochism, energy resistance.
Why is he hitting me with astral evade and degen when he's NOT stunned?

Comments

• Options
    DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    I've noticed this problem too. I think Mordo is bugged, I was fighting one in the Black Panther 24 hour thing, and he kept astral evading for no reason.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It was like he had mesmerise like in the trial of the king daily quest
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    It's because Maschosim removes the stun, but he still gains an astral evade "charge" for the next time you hit him because of the stun.
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    It is a bug, yes
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,571 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Mordo needs all the help he can get. The guy who was once an AW D monster can now be manhandled by Luke Cage and Ant Man. Oh how art the mighty fallen!

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    Mordo needs all the help he can get. The guy who was once an AW D monster can now be manhandled by Luke Cage and Ant Man. Oh how art the mighty fallen!

Dr. Zola

The real question is... Who would actually bring a Luke Cage or Ant-Man to AW. Mordo can be handled easily enough by other champs I can't imagine wasting a spot with LC or AM