**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The state of the global chat

I understand that the in-game chat is not a hot feature for this game, and we came to accept this.

But I am worried about the seemingly lack of moderation in it. Auto-Censorship is not enough to mod that chat.

In one weekend I was witness of several scammers, a couple of pedophiles, account sharing schemes, and users with impossible profiles.

My first reaction is to use the "report user" button, but I am not really sure that does anything. Because I guess someone will check those users activities, perhaps if they have too many alerts, but there is no way for them to know why they were reported. So, if I suspect that users have completed ROL in their first day (quite a feat), how will they know I am reporting that?

If some person is looking for minors... how will they know?

Perhaps this feature is more elaborate than it looks like and it is working perfectly, but I honestly do not have a way of knowing that. As you can see, the chat goes from minor rule-breaking to potential crimes.

And those scammers are there all day long. If no one can clean the chat, give us a way to keep it clean.
It should be something faster than opening a support ticket.

Please advise.