**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which Cosmic to awaken?

xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I got a Cosmic AG from the MBJ Challenge and have enough sig stones to max a champion. Who should I give them to? Looking to explore 5.1 and complete RttL.

Which Cosmic to awaken? 65 votes

Hyperion
32%
JOHNOSA1995Haggis_ballsHotCarlosAnurag1606F4k3_GaM3rWildpantsMasterTroller42SharkPowerr99vinniegainztheshiznit05GogetaFR33_HUG5iR0NLuNGPapaPsihSGXFA_RebootedSC08Ffnmvigyivygyvk_1EspGabrielSedista1000TheRealmKeeper 21 votes
Medusa
58%
KpatrixSMiller80Willjackson16LoPrestiSpity68mum_m2Dexman1349StewmanAfridninexhelixadqqedfyvrSuperman69GAM3RGUYWearemanySac123_Ashtontonicnameplas1haunted_memoryDmack976637Greenstroke 38 votes
Thor
9%
urofsZiprianoBeerowsStarscean98LOИEWOLF34_TotalEpicGuy 6 votes

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Medusa
    Hyperion doesn’t need it
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Does she need the synergy team? I do have Karnak, Quake and Blackbolt as well. @Bahamut
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Medusa
    Medusa all the way, with or without the synergy team she is god tier, but with it she is even better. She really needs the dupe and dump in sig stones to make her better for defense as well. You won't regret it. She is miles ahead of Thor in utility and I would choose her over my hype 99.9% of the time. One of the smoothest playing champs in game.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Medusa
    Does she need the synergy team? I do have Karnak, Quake and Blackbolt as well. @Bahamut

The synergy team helps but isn’t necessary. I have her as a 4* 4/40 Sig 30 and I only used the synergy team once. She’s fine without it
    edited February 2018
    Haha. Got lucky. Just duped Medusa before using the AG. @Bahamut
  • LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    Thor
    Thor after Awakening gives hell of a huge Damage mate... Game changer
    Awakened Hyperion and no regrets as I'm almost soloing Uncollected EQ with him.

Will awaken Thor through basic arena in next few months. @LOИEWOLF
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Do what you want and stop asking dumb questions for attention
  • LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    Thor
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    LOИEWOLF wrote: »
    Thor after Awakening gives hell of a huge Damage mate... Game changer

Thats right, but he was nerfed and only apply two armour break max on opponents now, still great damage dealer, i have him 4* R4 duped 99 sig and he is just amazing !!!

I got him too... R4... And I'm gonna do him R5 as soon as i get 1 more T4cc
  • Thor
    Thor needs to be awakened to be good