**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are AQ changes on the way? Just need simple affirmation

With AW seasons, many alliances are changing their strategy and prioritizing AW over AQ. This is also affecting recruitment, resource allocation, etc., so the implications are huge.

On the other hand, some of us are assuming that AQ changes are also on the way. Can you please affirm if this is the case so that alliances do not overreact to AW seasons? And if possible, if AQ changes are on the way, is there an approximate timeline and will AQ rewards include tier 2 alpha catalysts and tier 5 basic catalysts?

Comments

• It sure would be nice if one of the mods could give an answer! Gettn boring this long season is!
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    relax, you've got two or three months to be patient tops, they'll release thanos as a new AQ boss when Infinity war goes out
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    I think this is the longest aq season so far. Definitely stale.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I fully expected Mephisto as the next AQ season boss when he was first released. But, given how long this current one is going, eh, who knows.
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    Who said it would be the Thanos we know ? I bet they're going to release an other Thanos
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    I would like a non mystic boss this time. I don’t care who but I think they should share the class of the bosses over the seasons. So far off the top of my head we have had:

Ultron- Tech
    Venom- Cosmic
    Kang- Tech
    Doormat- mystic

A Skill, Science or Mutant boss would be nice
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    The boss will be Modok, I'll bet my house on it.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Who said it would be the Thanos we know ? I bet they're going to release an other Thanos

Yeah it will most likely be infinity war Thanos. When dormamu was put boss of aq wasn’t it near the release of doctor strange? Would make sense to change it to Thanos near infinity war
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    It would be great to have a moderator comment on this. But I'm not so concerned about AQ bosses, etc., but the new rewards and the timeline of when a new season of AQ is expected. This has significant implications as alliances are changing their strategy and approach because of AW seasons as indicated in the OP.

@Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit or anyone else?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Sure it will change sometime in the future. But they'll only announce it on the day
  • Niceee
  • agreed
  • agreeeeeeeeedddddddddd