**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Micheal b Jordan 100% or becoming Uncollected

What should I use my revives and heals on?

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    uncollected better rewards i hear....
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    It depends on what would help you more at the time of completion of either
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    uncollected will always be there.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    uncollected will always be there.

good point
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    yes uncollected will always be there, but the longer you put it off the more you cost yourself in rewards. Becoming uncollected gives you so much more than the rewards for the Micheal B Jordan quest.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    I think it's going to be uncollected because the only thing I need from Micheal b Jordan is the awakening gem crystal but there is a chance I could get a garbage class.
  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    uncollected (and honestly the Michael b Jordan challenge was really easy because bpcw was easy at the end I just took it one line at a time for chapter 4 no revives used)
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    MBJ. Especially the lower levels should not take you long and it's only around for a short time longer. You are truly not missing many Uncollected rewards in just the next 2 weeks. Get your gem and go from there to start farming pots/revives and getting ready for Uncollected ASAP.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Do whichever you are more ready to do. It is true that beating the collector changes your game completely in terms of rewards. You can do Uncollected quest every month.

The challenge is... ok... it's not that great lately in terms of rewards, but it is still worth doing. If you feel you can do it, go for it. But you should beat the collector as soon as you can so you don't have to make these decisions again :p
  • AMFAMF Posts: 83
    Look at it this way: The next MBJ-type event will most likely come out around the release of Infinity War (May4). So, if you think you will be able to go Uncollected sometime in late March to mid April, then I advise you to do the MBJ challenge now. After you're done with MBJ, start collecting resources again and attempt Uncollected once you're sufficiently loaded with revives/units (you should be able to amass enough in a month, even if you're depleted by MBJ). After you get Uncollected (hopefully by mid April), you can start amassing resources for the Infinity War event that'll most likely begin in late April or early May.

Good luck!