**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost rider unstoppable bug or what?

Every single time in map 5/6 when i fight Juggernaut or Unstoppable Colossus with my 5* 4/55 GR i see this very strange thing happening. So when i use my L1 and nullify everything and fate seal them (so they can't go unstoppable after their specials) they indeed don't go unstoppable but the second it fate seal expires they go unstoppable for full 3 secs or whatever. Like it doesn't even matter if they have power or not or if they used special again, even when their bar of power is between 0 and L1 and i hit them the very second my fate seals expires they go unstoppable and destroy me.

I don't know if this happens anywhere else cause i only use GR in AQ but it seems wrong. Is this intentional or what's really going on?

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I think you may have put the fate seal on but when the sp1 unstoppable expires your fate seal may have expired at the same time and then there is another unstoppable straight after that first one if this is not the case then I am not sure.
  • ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96
    Nope, even when i put fate seal before they even have 1 bar of power and they throw L1 in the middle of the fate seal they don't get unstoppable, but as soon as fate seal expires they get full unstoppable out of nothing. It's like 10 secs difference between them firing off L1 and actually getting unstoppable buff. It's nonsense.
  • That's odd, and I'm gonna get this tested.
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    This happens with hoods hex too. If they activate a special during the hex once it expires their unstoppable activates.
  • ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96
    Thanks @Kabam Miike . I haven't tested it outside AQ though, but it occurs on regular in map 6 especially.