**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Serious help request and energy bug

This bug was not in the game a year ago when I started playing, but it started several months ago. A lot of people haven't noticed it, but that's part of what makes it a big problem.

The help requests and the energy that the players get from them is not showing up consistently.

The first part of this bug is that the help requests are not always showing up on the home page of the game. Sometimes the "Alliance" button at the top will show something but the "First Aid Kit" button at the bottom shows nothing. Sometimes they both show nothing. Sometimes they show a much smaller amount than the number of help requests you actually have. When you go to the Alliance page and go to the Help tab, suddenly those numbers jump up.

This means players in your alliance aren't always seeing your help requests and aren't helping.

The second problem is that when other people do give you help, you don't always see it. The extra energy will appear if they hit the help button while you're playing. However, if you stop playing and restart later, you might have gotten energy that isn't showing up. It isn't all the time, the bug is inconsistent. Then when you go to move, suddenly you have more energy. For example, one alliance mate today said that he moved a space and suddenly had ten more energy than before he moved.

This is bad because players don't know what they have and can't plan. Even worse, they might mistakenly think their energy isn't full and wait to start playing, perhaps so they can use a buff and play through it. That means they'll lose energy because they thought it wasn't full when it really was.

This is not a communication issue with the server. Some part of the game does know about the help requests and the energy. Some other part isn't being updated properly.

There are similar bugs in other parts of the game. Claiming the rewards for events doesn't get rid of the number over the events buttons. Recently, the help request button stopped consistently appearing on champs in the arena. There are several problems where the game should have the right information, but it is not displaying it.

Please take a look at this bug. I have to go to the Help tab every time I start the game because the main page is unreliable.

Comments

• Options
    JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    This bug also affects the help requests for arena timers. Sometimes I look at the time remaining before a champ is recharged, and I see that it is wrong. So I force restart the game and suddenly they're recharging 10 minutes sooner. Any time a player doesn't notice that the game hasn't registered the help, they'll miss out on the help that they requested.