**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lunar New Year Event

Summoners!

The Year of the Dog arrives in The Contest, and we hope you will help us celebrate with a Lunar New Year Event Calendar & Alliance Gifting Event!

During this event, you'll find Red Envelopes and Greater Red Envelopes containing Gold, ISO-8, Units, Hero Crystal Shards and Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals.

Summoners can also collect Red Envelope Tickets, which will allow you to gift Red Envelopes to your friends and Alliance members.

Lunar New Year Event Calendar
This calendar will run from 02/16 (00:00 UTC) until 03/02 and contain 3, 4 & 5-Star Hero Crystal Shards, Units, Red Envelope Tickets and Greater Red Envelopes. But if you make it to Day 14 you will earn [ea7800]8x 5-Star Signature Stones[-]. Like previous Special Event Calendars, there are no grace days in the Lunar New Year Event Calendar.

Lunar New Year Alliance Gifting Event
Gift friends and Alliance members Red Envelopes using Red Envelope Tickets and earn points towards the Lunar New Year Gifting Event!

Red Envelope Tickets can be found in the Lunar New Year Event Calendar. For this event, we've also awarded a Temporarily Gifting Badge, which will grant you the ability to gift Red Envelopes to your friends and Alliance members if you do not already have the ability to Gift.

You must gift at least two Red Envelopes to be eligible for rewards, which include Alliance Revive and Health Potions, Greater Red Envelopes and Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments.

All of this begins today at 4:00 pm PT (00:00 UTC) - don't miss out!

Comments

• DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    Looking forward to it again!

No quest this year, only the special calendar correct?
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Will we only be able to gift pockets with the badge or pockets and game items
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Last year it was a full t2a from lunar calendar 📅
    I'm pretty confident on this
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    DroidDoes wrote: »

No quest this year. Last year, we didn't have anything like the Michael B Jordan Challenge or Trials of the King going on at the same time (I don't think...)

Isn't it funny how the days and months stream together? Welcome to the real world.

Actually it was not. It was the gifting event that gave t2 frags.
    wy33xzutqcgy.png

This was 2 year before i.e 2016
    I'm talking of 2017

P.s I'm playing from 2015

wy33xzutqcgy.png

I'm talking of 2017

Nope, you're wrong. This is only the second year for the lunar event. Might want to check reddit and every other site out there if you do not believe me.

Last year it was in January and gave full t2a
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★

wy33xzutqcgy.png

I'm talking of 2017

Nope, you're wrong. This is only the second year for the lunar event. Might want to check reddit and every other site out there if you do not believe me.

Last year it was in January and gave full t2a

No, the calendar did not! Proof:
    9mc58xroerjm.png

Ok you won
    Maybe i confused it with something else
    But there was a calendar last year that gave t2a

There were at least two calendars last year that gave a tier 2 alpha as login reward. One was the most recent Holiday calendar and there was another in the Spring or Summer (not sure honestly).
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Shouldent the number be 9
  • ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87
    Shouldent the number be 9

I think the number is more related to the thought of it being lucky and not it being tied to the year itself. Remember how the Olympics started in 2008 in Beijing on 8-8-2008? Sorry, my world traveling days are behind me so I could be wrong.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    hi
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    RA_4R wrote: »
    I wish the lunar event costed no energy cost

There is no quest this year. Read above.
    DroidDoes wrote: »

No quest this year. Last year, we didn't have anything like the Michael B Jordan Challenge or Trials of the King going on at the same time (I don't think...)

Thanks for confirming that Miike!
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Will there be additional ways to get Red Envolope Tickets or is the special calendar the only way?
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Not that excited actually.
  • Will there be additional ways to get Red Envolope Tickets or is the special calendar the only way?

Since there is no Event Quest this year, the only way to get them will be in the special Calendar.
  • Lex_Luger21Lex_Luger21 Posts: 69
    So, does the calender start tonight, or tomorrow?
    So, does the calender start tonight, or tomorrow?

It’ll start today/tonight, when the next calendar day starts, which is 1 hr 20 minutes from this message
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    So every alliance/member will have the exact amount of tickets to gift?
  • Thebgj01 wrote: »
    So every alliance/member will have the exact amount of tickets to gift?

Correct!