**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which X-Men Champ Do You Want To See The Most?

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
Pretty simple. Who do you want to see in the game the most? Thought I would try another Poll, since my last one was a bit vague. I still think we fought Heimdall and Doctor Octopus. Hahaha. Oh well. #MarvelLife

Which X-Men Champ Do You Want To See The Most? 132 votes

Mystique
30%
Kabam MiikefrankensteinGroundedWisdomHeisenberg07thetaman23SnakeEyes69Platinumreach4FacelessMan2kLoopdaedKenny292Noob_2yrsJSnookMattandCJxxVINMANxxJestressTKalSteelCurtainMUTHunterwolf62Warofgods13514Teflonscoundrel 40 votes
Quicksilver
34%
Etaki_LirakoiBigdrail93Neroa65kaysammy05GKaineNo_More_HeroesCodePlayWhododo872CableImpulseGolden_GuardianRenegade_DoggyRomanoffBrotherDarkstar4387Parapsychsfu_koraxBKSwisherSweetGarbagePandaAnfwilksJosh2Play 46 votes
Sabertooth
23%
DNA3000GrubBigPoppaCBONEDARKLOKISith_LordPhoenixKingKronos987654321Drakon56LucaditCdaveRockandrollinaDOKAYGangNico010915MjbootsX_ScottCaNtDeCiDeCptchaosDre_solidsnakeGreatScott 31 votes
Toad
3%
ShrimkinsManiacSteelerKiddieAlCapone2727 4 votes
Pyro
8%
NoobeeusYelin547XMEN1994Timone147TheLazyKingNeaekcymuller25A28sMuttTasticTxAggie17awan91 11 votes

Comments

• XMEN1994XMEN1994 Posts: 51
    Pyro
    No Emma? :(
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Mystique

That would have been a good one as well! I'd edit it, but I can't edit selections. Just realized Sabretooth is spelled wrong. Love the new Forum. Not so happy with editing options. Lol
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Mystique
    Apocalypse count? Cause that's who I wanna see over anyone now they released Yondu/Nebula
    Mystique
    Apocalypse count? Cause that's who I wanna see over anyone now they released Yondu/Nebula

I'd love to see him as well.
  • xxVINMANxxxxVINMANxx Posts: 23
    Mystique
    I was also thinking Apocalypse. From that list I'd pick Mystique. I think she'd have a very agile and swift fighting style.
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    Sabertooth
    Sabretooth, duhhhhhh................. <3
  • Fluffydragon2Fluffydragon2 Posts: 109
    Raze- wolverines and mystics son
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    Goldballs

Dr. Zola
    Mystique
    Jubilee and then Sabertooth. I doubt that they are in a rush for a new bleed/regen champ though.

Ooh! Jubilee! Good one.
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    Woah woah time out where is dazzler at?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    Goldballs is actually a current Xman whose power is creating a bunch of gold balls. Not sure how that's deserving of an abusive tag.

Dr. Zola
    Mystique
    DrZola wrote: »
    Goldballs is actually a current Xman whose power is creating a bunch of gold balls. Not sure how that's deserving of an abusive tag.

Dr. Zola

Not sure. I liked it. Lol.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Goldballs

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola

Not sure but that's CapWW2. In any case I wish he could create me some gold so I could pay my way through these bugs ;)
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    Neither. I wanna see Morph breh. and i wanna see his special animations turn into a random champ and do that champs special. thats legit.
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 139 ★★
    Quicksilver
    Apocalypse or Mr Sinister but from your list Quicksilver then Sabertooth.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Mystique
    Mutants more than x-men.

Mystique for sure, she would fit the contest perfectly
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    Blob!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I fear if I vote it will not be the same as your vote and then you will be arguing iwith me all night
  • Mystique
    I voted Mystique, but what I really want is for MCOC to upgrade Magneto. He's so bad ass in the comics / movies, but both in game iterations are pretty trash.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    I'll settle for a 5* Magik on my roster.
    Mystique
    Apocalypse or Mr Sinister but from your list Quicksilver then Sabertooth.

I'd love to see Apocalypse.
  • AvalancheAvalanche Posts: 50
    Mystique
    They should add Mystique, and she'd be kinda like an adaptoid. When she does a special she transforms into the person she's fighting and does their special. That'd be interesting
    Mystique
    Avalanche wrote: »
    They should add Mystique, and she'd be kinda like an adaptoid. When she does a special she transforms into the person she's fighting and does their special. That'd be interesting

That's a great idea. I had a similar one a while back, where she would perform the opponent's L3.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Quicksilver
    Quicksilver Evan Peters pls!!!
    Mystique
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »

I never understood why they have SW and not Quicksilver. Perhaps it's a licensing issue.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I never understood why they have SW and not Quicksilver. Perhaps it's a licensing issue.

Why would there be a licensing issue?
  • AvalancheAvalanche Posts: 50
    Mystique

It's probably because there's not obvious way to add him. Just look at Flash in Injustice 2. It's goofy. Superspeed doesn't fit into fighting games easily
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Poor choices.

Cannonball
    Mr Sinister
    warlock
    Omega red.
    Chamber