**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Killmonger arena

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
I'm sure there was thread but I've searched and can't find it.
With the first round cutoff for 4* Killmonger being 6.4 million do you think that will inspire more people to do round 2 and push the scores back up or do you think it'll be roughly the same as round 1?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    With the first round cutoff for 4* Killmonger being 6.4 million do you think that will inspire more people to do round 2 and push the scores back up or do you think it'll be roughly the same as round 1?
    Im wuld Go 10m. But Thah just me. And If im dont get him Thah just a shame
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    The_One wrote: »

Yeah with how low he went and how high the 5* went I myself would expect the 4* to go up some.
    However a lot of people will still be chasing that 7 mil spot to get good rewards in the 5* arena.
    (I would rather get 2k 5* shards than a new 4*)
    Still too hard to tell. Scores will probably fluctuate a lot the next few weeks while people decide what they are going to participate in.

• Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Last time rohnd 2 was some 3.1 what are u guys on about?