**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Requesting Insight from Mods on Wakandan Crystals

NuHuman_2099NuHuman_2099 Posts: 543
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
So i have completed the Trials of the Black Panther every day on Master and when Trial of Infinite is in, I completed all difficulties.
So why have I not seen a single Wakandan Crystal?
I have friends and Alliance Teammates that complete the Trials on either Normal or Heroic and receive Wakandan Crystals frequently, but as the introduction letter to the mode had stated, the chances are significantly higher on Master completion...

Comments

• SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    They'll probably say something along the lines of "RNG". Or that it's "statistically very uncommon".
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I haven't seen one either and have done every Master/Expert level since it's release.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    So i have completed the Trials of the Black Panther every day on Master and when Trial of Infinite is in, I completed all difficulties.
    I have friends and Alliance Teammates that complete the Trials on either Normal or Heroic and receive Wakandan Crystals frequently, but as the introduction letter to the mode had stated, the chances are significantly higher on Master completion...

They typically sell Ultimate crystals for 10-20 dollars...so we knew the drop rate for this event would be really low. I have gotten 1 so far and I run Master level as well.

Maybe your friends are just lucky?
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    My mate thought it was even more likely to have dropped if you complete the 3 fights without losing a champ.

I wish. Still sitting at only two and that outcome has happened a lot more than twice.

I don't think they said the odds are significantly higher, just that they are more likely.
    kk8g0ou5j714.png
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    In random. You can complete all days withour getting a single one. It's normal.
    Last time they did something like this the result was the same
    In random. You can complete all days withour getting a single one. It's normal.
    Last time they did something like this the result was the same

I think the mini-mod is right in this instance. Last time with the Spider-man Homecoming Stark missions it just seemed like they were more frequently dropped because the missions came out every 7 to 8 hours.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Sitting at only getting two myself and I have run every instance of master difficulty plus the heroic, normal and easy on Infinite trial day.
  • Cloud99999Cloud99999 Posts: 43
    I have gotten 1 on master from an everyday one. Then I got 1 from hard in infinite trials. I got one yesterday from easy mode. 4* bw, OG bp, and 3*hulk.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    It's just RNG. I rolled 2 the first week, and none since. I've done Master daily.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've done expert every day and all 4 difficulties on day 7 and haven't had a single crystal.
    I'm happy with 2500 5* shards every week to be honest
    I agree. The Shards are what are motivating me. Was hoping to roll KM like everyone else, but if it doesn't come, then it doesn't come.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    They're a rare drop, and while running the higher difficulties gives you a better chance of one dropping, it still doesn't mean that you're guaranteed to get one. In fact, you can go the entire length of the event and never see one.

I also haven't gotten one, and have run the Master Quest every day as well, so you're not alone.

Lol, player base: 1, Miike: 0!

Which day is the worst in your opinion? Be honest please.
  • ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87
    edited February 2018
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    I've got 5 or 6 it's just random you aren't missing much all 3 stars at Sig 99 for me

That's pretty awesome. Congrats.
    How are they making money on it? It's a Daily Quest, for the most part not terribly insurmountable. It's the RNG. Some have better luck than others. That's how it works. Frustrating to be left out, perhaps. I definitely wouldn't call it a moneymaking scheme.
    edited February 2018
    Don't get me wrong. I know some people may have to use Resources, but in general I don't see it as an attempt to make money. I've used a Rev myself once or twice from lag. That was the most. Of course it all depends on your level of Champs and skill. It's really intended to be a moderate challenge with the hardest being Day 7, but we have Boosts. The Crystal is just RNG. We've seen it a few times now with Quests like this. It's going to be more rare than the past because it's a somewhat greater value, Ultimate. Not everyone will get one, some will get more. Pray to RNGesus. Lol
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    And another thread. I wanna say this is #12.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Yup, I never triggered one of the Valor events even though I collected the most valor by far in my alliance. And now this. Expert every day and nada.
    There's no pattern. It's just random. Some have found multiple. Some none. You might get one, or the whole Event could pass with nothing.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    To guarantee 100% drop-rate of this Wakanada (as how Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner pronounced it in the Avenger movie) Crystal, you MUST only bring along the following Champs to quest, and NO ONE else but only them:-
    1) Carnage
    2) Sentry
    3) Spider Gwen
    4) Falcon
    5) Hulk Buster

If you bring someone else that are NOT part of the "difficult to use" (note: there's no trash tier) champs, there goes your chance of Wakanada Crystal

Haha, just kidding, joke aside, my drop rate suxks too!!!! I played 1 account, to-date I only pulled 2 crystals. Welcome to the bad-luck club!