**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should there be a way to demote an alliance leader?

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
I know some of you are thinking “this would be abused so badly!” But here me out. There are alliances out there that have leaders that completely abuse their position or ignore the rules that they’ve set up. I left an alliance because it’s leader hadn’t logged on in over a year, despite the ONLY RULE IF THE ALLIANCE was to be active. How i think it should be set up, is that if every officer on an alliance should be able to band together in some way, and demote the alliance leader to an officer, and a random officer is appointed leader. What do you thank?

Should there be a way to demote an alliance leader? 25 votes

Yes, it should be an option
44%
Vdh2008Jank39KyloCreeperLambda1JmanbaldyJC_BrooklynZombieOptiicsGeo10megBradleygallowayHmm 11 votes
No, it shouldn’t be an option
40%
DaMunkstakPrimmer79phillgreenVuDahMcfly89Nemesis666Icecold2099IwantanappleKabam_Reuben 10 votes
Neutral
16%
[Deleted User]ArmyBratMrmarvel123shadow_lurker22 4 votes

Comments

• I may be wrong but i think that if the leader hasn’t logged in for some time, you can send a ticket to Kabam and get him demoted to officer and then get someone to be the new leader
  • ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87
    Neutral
    Tomichiwar wrote: »
    I may be wrong but i think that if the leader hasn’t logged in for some time, you can send a ticket to Kabam and get him demoted to officer and then get someone to be the new leader

He's right. Mods have said all it takes is an officer to submit a ticket in the past for it to be changed.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I definitely think the option to overthrow a leader would be interesting, but I don't think it's needed. If a leader is abusing you, leave. If a leader has been offline for a while, pm support.