**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for a fun alliance with AQ under 800. Map 65555 or 55555 min. Current prestige 4707

Looking to grow fast. Let me know if you have room.

Comments

• AnakinScilukAnakinSciluk Posts: 48
    We run map 5x5 in expert tier. Looking for people with about your prestige so we can earn better rewards in AQ. We use FB messenger for communication. We can make room if your interested. Find me in game Anakin Sciluk and we can talk more. Alliance tag [IXF] Inhuman X-Force.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    You won't want to hear this but your prestige is too low for a 55555. You will have to be willing to go to a 65555 or higher for top 800.
  • Kryptic81Kryptic81 Posts: 34
    edited February 2018
    We're not a top 800 but we've stayed in expert for a bit till we lost some guys. We do 5x5 and working on our aw game.

yd4d0d7pr51c.png
  • @TheOneAndOnly IMO prestige is a bit over rated. Skill should be priority #1!
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    @TheOneAndOnly IMO prestige is a bit over rated. Skill should be priority #1!

I'd agree, but without prestige you get garbage rewards for what your invest to run AQ. Just be patient and focus on getting a 5/65 5* or another 4/55 5*. That'll boost your prestige to run with the big boys.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    @kabammcoc23 Skill and prestige are both needed now. If you think prestige does not matter then you are in for a rude awakening when your alliance will tell you who you need to focus on ranking up ;)
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    @kabammcoc23 Skill and prestige are both needed now. If you think prestige does not matter then you are in for a rude awakening when your alliance will tell you who you need to focus on ranking up ;)

Yeah, you hit a certain level, i.e. top 800 and skill is **expected** and a given. It becomes about skill + prestige. We are just a hair under 1000, run 5x5 and pretty much everyone in my bg can take out the mini bosses. 4700 wouldnt be eligible for us as that would just bring our AQ score down. With the full release of Act 5 and people having access to t5s and a bunch of t2a, that prestige number is rising FAST.

• LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Iv been prestiged in 4800 from past 3 monthes in an alliance whos starting prestige is in range of 5300 due to only 1 reason alone im really good in AW and AQ i just have aterrible luck in 5* champs as i have no worthy to go above r3 have 10 t2@ and 4 more are about to be earned but still no Good 5* my skill is what made me a family like member of my alliance who is constantly ranking 700. So one advice, really just become good in game.