**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is there a better option for AoN than Thor Rag?

ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
I've seen a lot of Hyperion too. Just trying to think if there is anyone else that could be good on this node.

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    If AoN is all or nothing, which I assume it is, I would guess cable wouldn’t be too bad. Same with OG vision, and I guess any champ that can take a beating and has a good sp3. HB actually comes to mind, now that I think of it
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster is actually really good for this node. That's all he's really good for: take a beating, then dropping a serious SP3. Hype is good too because after his SP3 he gets 3 cosmic charges which boost his attack and sling-shot him to another SP3 even faster.

Unfortunately, most people who regularly run that line know they need to bring a power-control champ and not a single SP3 is let loose.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Antman lol, can potentially glance the power control special attacks so they fail
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Storm is a beast on there too
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Ant-Man, Hype, OG Vision and Ragnathor are probably the only champs good for that node. Ant-man since he can prevent power drain/lock so Iceman is the only option. Hype because it's difficult to land your sp2 before he gets to his sp3 so Iceman and Visions are the best options. OG Vision for same reasons as Hype, only problem with him being that his sp3 does very little damage. Ragnathor—again same as before but here you can block some hits to get to your L2 before he gets book of gods so L2 power controllers can fight him effectively