**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just got a 5* Doc Ock looking for advice

So one of the 5*'s i pulled to day was doc ock, i here he is pretty good on power control but I haven't used my 3* version of him. So a couple things I am wondering how high is he worth as a 5* undupped? Rank 2? Rank 3? I have already researched some youtube videos about him but any other tips about using him I would love to hear.

Comments

• JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I have him maxed as a 4 star, he can definitely be useful if you can master the timing on his infinite power lock abilities. He also has really great damage on his sp2, plus a really satisfying sp3 where he picks up the opponent and swings them in a circle around his head before slinging them into the wall.

Has great synergy with MODOK if you happen to have him as well.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    He's really good. Doesn't need to be duped. R3 worthy at the very least. Sort of a complicated champ to explain. Need to change your play style depending on what effects you want.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I've seen people bring him up to rank 4 unduped, very good champion kinda overlooked by most
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    edited February 2018
    I got my 5* 4/55 and not regretting it. Very useful utility and good synergy with Stark, MODOK, and Blade team.
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    Thank you guys very much for the info, looks like I will be taking him up to rank 3 use these tech cats before they expire. Will have to see if I can adjust my play style before taking him any higher.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Thank you guys very much for the info, looks like I will be taking him up to rank 3 use these tech cats before they expire. Will have to see if I can adjust my play style before taking him any higher.

Look Lagacys video it helps
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    Yea i saw that vid, often I got a lot of great tips here on the forums that don't show up in vids.