**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[suggestion/request] please update aq

AQ has gotten really boring. it's a chore now. nobody is my alliance is excited about it anymore. please add some spice to it. maybe some random enemies? random buffs? nothing crazy like bane or random degen. but make aq more exciting. new bosses, new buffs, whatever.

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    They should add a new game mode
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    AQ is boring but it is still the best way to get rank up resources in the current game format.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    They should add a new game mode

you should make a new post about that then
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,976 ★★★★★
    hurricant wrote: »
    AQ has gotten really boring. it's a chore now. nobody is my alliance is excited about it anymore. please add some spice to it. maybe some random enemies? random buffs? nothing crazy like bane or random degen. but make aq more exciting. new bosses, new buffs, whatever.

So nothing to make it harder and less boring but spice it up, you know, so we can call it boring again later.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    hurricant wrote: »

So nothing to make it harder and less boring but spice it up, you know, so we can call it boring again later.

it will be more fun for awhile. make it a bit harder with nodes. something different. they're the game designers, not me. and a lot of people are losing interest in aq. its a slog
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Update the rewards. 6* bosses, and 1/2 hour timers.