**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Daily T4CC Shard Quest

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
With the advancements being made in the game can we please get a permanent, daily quest that allows us the opportunity to get T4CC shards or shard crystals? The daily class quest needs to be reworked to include an Expert level that rewards T4CC shards, or better yet, rework the daily class quest to incorporate 4 quest levels (easy, medium, hard, expert) for each tier with 6 paths (one for each class) and offers rewards for completion. This would reset every day so if a player is going for a specific class they don't have to wait weeks and months to acquire items.

I appreciate the ways to acquire T4CC shards though the glory store and T4CC shard crystals being added to special monthly quests, but adding a daily quest that offers this would be greatly appreciated and I think it is way past time for it.

Comments

• Options
    Big_420Big_420 Posts: 26
    We need some kind of gold quest also maybe a halls of gold quest on Sunday. It's so much to rank up that the lack of gold is slowing progress bad.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Not for me, but Ive heard others complain about that issue. I have over 6 million gold currently. And I'm about to have T2As in stash but can't take any 5* to rank 4 because of lack of T4CCs. I'm getting there but progression is extremely slow.
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    36k shards for 1 T4CC and AQ pretty much being the primary way to get them it may be time to do a daily quest for them.