**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* Crystal Shard Cache - Worth It for the 800 Units?

chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
I am guessing it is not but not sure how much the T4B and the 10x 4* Sig Stones are worth in terms of Units along side the 1,500 4* shards (I am a 5-6 month player right now... I have like 30 4*s and 4 5*s).

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Not worth it at all. They've offered t4b for as low as 500 units before.
  • Options
    420sam wrote: »
    Not worth it at all. They've offered t4b for as low as 500 units before.

Well its not just the T4B. Its a Tb4, 10x 4* Sig Stones, and 1,500 4* Shards. But yeah its still might not be but I did just get a 4* Star Lord and I could use the Sig stones and the T4B to top him off so i was considering it.
  • Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    I think it is a decent offer probably for someone at your level in the game. The sig stones are not class specific which is a nice added bonus. The kicker to me if I were a newer player though would be the 1500 4* shards.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    I think it is a decent offer probably for someone at your level in the game. The sig stones are not class specific which is a nice added bonus. The kicker to me if I were a newer player though would be the 1500 4* shards.

Thanks for the post ;) I got it... was 2 minutes left on the 20% off so I just snagged it since I am hurting for T4B's right now (JUST getting to where it is an issue... soon after this it will be T1As). I feel 80 units for the T4Basic and the 10x Generic Sig Stones is worth it for me since i need the Sig stones to max out Star Lords signature (just got him yesterday so this is pretty sweet to have saved enough to max him asap) and I was one t4B short of Rank 4 on him too so that is another bonus (as I had just leveled my 5* Morningtstar and Cable for war defense). The other items are just a really cool bonus (except for the Tier 3 Cat crystal... that's kinda worthless).

I was initially just going to wait for the free T4B in teh calendar this month but I will need more coming up anyways so it worked out.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I think for players without many 4* it is worth it, for mid-tier and up, no.