**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

BLADE’S DANGER SENSE CAN OVERCOME 36 BLEED NODE & 37 POISON NODE IN AW

So which should come up first: Danger Sense or The Node?

Comments

• GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Danger sense. Confirmed to be working as intended.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Magento doesnt magnetize nodes. :(
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    60% of the time, it fails every time.
  • mahanmaxmahanmax Posts: 87
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Right! If Blade’s danger sense can affect the node so should Magento’s magnetize! We need an answer @Kabam Miike There needs to be an agreement on this issue: can champions ability affect the node?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    mahanmax wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Right! If Blade’s danger sense can affect the node so should Magento’s magnetize! We need an answer @Kabam Miike There needs to be an agreement on this issue: can champions ability affect the node?
    blade danger sens du he say his is imuns to so im Think it Thah why. Not the danger sens But the imuns part

He also reduces the Physical & Energy a Ressitance gains on 54 Boss node but magneto doesn’t how do you explain that?
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Dude. Give it a break!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    He also reduces the Physical & Energy a Ressitance gains on 54 Boss node but magneto doesn’t how do you explain that?

Cant explain Thah Sry bro. And im only hav a 4 Stars blade so dont wont to try blade out one Thah kind of node
    MattScott wrote: »
    Dude. Give it a break!

I don’t have bias towards Blade just want a better Magneto
  • So you'd rather take damage from the bleed node? I don't see the point of this post
    No, but I prefer a fair game. Same abilities should have same effects.
  • WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    edited February 2018
    No, but I prefer a fair game. Same abilities should have same effects.

Say magnetize affects the node. Would you use Magneto as your main attack champion?
    I’m using him right now for MODOK boss in AW cuz I don’t have a Ghost Rider. Of course I would be really happy if he can magnetize the node.
  • Magneto is metal champion specific. Maybe he does work. Have you tried it enough times against robots and etc? Agent Venom shrugs off nodes so it's not just blade that overrides the nodes.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Op is just salty that’s all no news here move on
    Can’t say enough times cuz it’s AW boss we are talking about. But I did easily notice the difference from my experience using magneto compared to a video my alliance member made using Blade.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Can’t say enough times cuz it’s AW boss we are talking about. But I did easily notice the difference from my experience using magneto compared to a video my alliance member made using Blade.

Yea, post a screenshot of you with magneto ready to fight the AW boss.
    No problem if it’s MODOK and my alliance can clear the all the nodes
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    5s5chjvv4wcw.jpg