**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you guys think kabam should add new character

It would be cool to see new character like from the next avengers movie , like captain America son and thoren and old man hulk.
Just an opinion what do you guys think ?

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    You know they do stuff like this all the time though, in fact they probably already have the entire year planned out for the upcoming marvel movies including venom.

Instead of calling the thread kabam should add new character (which they do) you should of just named these champs in the character suggestions part of the forums.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    I believe he’s talking about adding characters that are newer in the comics. Just didn’t get the point across very well.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    It would be cool to see new character like from the next avengers movie , like captain America son and thoren and old man hulk.
    Just an opinion what do you guys think ?

Nah I would prefer to see a new character entirely. Besides old man hulk is just Maestro.
  • TinklestinkieTinklestinkie Posts: 102
    edited February 2018
    Fix lag issues 1st. You can add the whole marvel canon and paint the screen with all the pretty colours till the end of dawn. Woudn't matter if the controls are out of whack.
  • Rogue42 wrote: »
    I believe he’s talking about adding characters that are newer in the comics. Just didn’t get the point across very well.

That's what I mean uk , just like wolverines son James if you read comics like I do too
  • CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    new champs per month.. have game already come out at least have 114 champs in the game.. do u collect all of them and all rank up and max sig ?? i doubt it... no need really more champs need more materials to rank up champs already available

Well no but has I said it's just an open mind opinion :) nothing major