**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Punisher 2099

Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
Honestly i feel the abilities of this champion is lazy
I mean c'mon we cant use our special 3 and regen champs are useless?
When this champion is placed in alliance quests it will be a money grab
Imagine him on nodes like outlast,safeguard or starburst or nodes that are prone to make fights long coupled with the rate at which our champs die from just blocking
Alsk coupled with auto healblock wheb you trigger that lucky regeneration on your scarlet witch,GR,dormammu,wolverine etc and lastly inability to trigger sp3
I leave the rest to your imagination.

Comments

• nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Keep in mind all of his abilities run off of a battery. It would take him half a full battery to prevent you from using your sp3 for 8 seconds. Triggering his heal block would potentially prevent him from being able to delay your sp3. I'm not trying to say he won't be a potential nightmare. After the recent carnage fiasco though who knows.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Honestly i dont fully understand those battery thingies
    neb wrote: »
    Keep in mind all of his abilities run off of a battery. It would take him half a full battery to prevent you from using your sp3 for 8 seconds. Triggering his heal block would potentially prevent him from being able to delay your sp3. I'm not trying to say he won't be a potential nightmare. After the recent carnage fiasco though who knows.

• nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Basically he has a secondary resource that passively fills up on its own. His opponents buffs suppress how fast it fills
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    Could you break it down? I've always managed to beat him before it hits 100 but yet to face the Master version