**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW node 24 needs to be fixed

How can you justify putting the hardest node in aw on one person? A 6 star green goblin is nearly impossible if you don’t have the right champ and it’s not fair for one person who is stuck on that path to spend units every war.. That node is ridiculous and needs to be tuned down a notch to be even with all the other nodes.. one path should not be harder than someone else’s.. they should all be equal difficulty

Comments

• Or... someone else who has a counter for that node should take that path? Maybe some teamwork and communication. That node is not hard at all and there are plenty of champions that can deal with it.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Don't walk that path if you don't have a way to counter that node.

That's like walking the bleed node path without a bleed immune.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Node 24 is not hard.. you're not bringing the right champ
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    If you’re starting to find 6*s on that node then maybe switch so someone with a more suitable counter is on the path instead?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★
    Right, lets change the nodes because some people cant handle them.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    My 4* vision(aou) clears it everytime, yes including 6* gg I faced in yesterday’s war, he takes about 50% block damage cos I can’t evade unless healblock is active, but if I fight ok it’s not a problem, and he is possibly the weakest character in the game, I bring him just for that node and the poison node, my heavy hitters do the rest
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Yondu, Vision, Doc Oc, Civil Warrior and probably several more I'm forgetting... but there are champs who can heal block pretty easily for that node. Yes, it's a tough one, but as several have said before me... not every summoner profile is suitable for that path... it's a tough one.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    This is now a champ-specific situational game. The wrong champ in the wrong situation will make the best player look like ****. And vice versa.

Bring champs that can handle your nodes and minibosses ahead instead of just bringing champs you like to use.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Bigshort wrote: »
    How can you justify putting the hardest node in aw on one person? A 6 star green goblin is nearly impossible if you don’t have the right champ and it’s not fair for one person who is stuck on that path to spend units every war.. That node is ridiculous and needs to be tuned down a notch to be even with all the other nodes.. one path should not be harder than someone else’s.. they should all be equal difficulty

ArcheAngel destroys GG. So does Void, even a 4 star 5/50 Void. Few others you could do it with too. I like to use my 5/65 Ghost Rider.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Guillotine? Just reverse all healing with special 2 and rinse and repeat