**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Option to break down a catalyst to a lower tier when selling

ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
I've experienced this dilemma many, many times:

Get a new champ. Have to wait several days to do class daily. Even then, not get enough catalyst to rank. Have to run the daily multiple times.

The biggest problem I've seen is t2cc. I'll have overstock of t3cc, but I'm stuck until I can get enough t2cc to rank up.

I don't see a problem with breaking down t3ccs into t2cc fragments.

Good idea?

Option to break down a catalyst to a lower tier when selling 31 votes

Yes. Give us the option to break down higher tier catalyst into lower tier fragments.
87%
RagamugginGunnerThe_OneJaffacakedHaji_SaabJayMMdangerbluNastyEfnNateGAM3RGUYMets17ZzyzxGuyStar_Lord_ArmandStarAlCapone2727SKK65NoNamesLeftJrSavio444theshiznit05G0311Lego_Avengers2rockykoston 27 votes
No. It's fine how it is.
12%
SpiritOfVengeanceRasiloverSpurgeon14MattScott 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Yes. Give us the option to break down higher tier catalyst into lower tier fragments.
    They just need to increase the ways of getting T2 class cats.
    You get 2 if you're lucky from the daily quest.
    I have 342 T3 shards crystals and T3 class cats expiring because I don't have enough T2 cats.

It's ridiculous really.
  • Options
    Yeah, the drop rate of t2/t3cc needs to be seriously buffed. But... we've been saying this for over a year now... BASES COMING SOON!!! etc...
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    What I usually do I the t1. Most of the time you’ll get 4 sometimes 5. Sell them for 100 frags each which most times is more than doing another path of the t2 map. But I doubt kabam will do anything. They want u to buy their overpriced cats
  • Options
    Increasing rewards would be helpful too.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Honestly, at this point there is no reason to give so less T2CC shards weekly. It is ridiculous since 6* have been released.

Class quests should be run atleast twice in a week. (The sunday all CC quest is a joke and waste of energy)