**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* rank 5 suggestion

HeyheyheyHeyheyhey Posts: 84
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys need suggestion which 5* to rank 5 or should I wait.

5* rank 5 suggestion 137 votes

5* star lord duped
28%
BigPoppaCBONEGolden_GuardianCapWW2Danicb94SIlverProfessorQueqqueeBloodshedzSac123_SungjKingOfMcocRCunhaamitvikalCodornasSavio444Lt_Magnum_1theshiznit05SpiderCoolscolbyscipio987Jolt61Exspellies133 39 votes
5* magik duped
42%
RB6942danielmathDHCVoLtRaganatorxNigLoPrestiSlux83Spity68Fireballs5INTEGRALPiviotFallencircusBirddawordArmaganon00SpeedbumpSagnikfurysbb75TeddersCosmic_Ray13Vinitlalka1988 58 votes
Wait for another champ
29%
DL864ShrimkinsBitterSteelHulk_77Deadbyrd9Mhykkevg2782buffajrSakkbanVladislas22RotellyFoxhero007nameplasAdam234IrcR4GEGrimmbearSwapnil_Verma0031vinniegainzIronBlaze09 40 votes

Comments

• DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    5* magik duped
    I've heard from several people that Starlord R5 isn't worth it. I'm not 100% sure though.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    5* magik duped
    Magik, all the way.
  • QueqqueeQueqquee Posts: 48
    5* star lord duped
    im sl baised. r5 increases his sig dmg.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    5* star lord duped
    SL. Then u get 8 T2As.
  • Wait for another champ
    Wait for better champ
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Wait for another champ
    I would wait for a top 10 prestige champ
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    5* magik duped
    Rank 5 5* SL would save you a lot of units in LOL. Use a perfect block team and you get infinite parries. But prestige-wise and utility I would go for Magik. You should save it though
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    5* star lord duped
    Starlord Great for LoL and long fights will go a long way in act 5 and UC story event quest,
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Either champ is great. For those that say SL doesn’t get much from a rank 5 really doesn’t know what they are talking about. His attack goes from 1700 to 2400 and his sig goes up 30. I ranked up SL to rank 5
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    5* magik duped
    SL at r4 is good enough for LOL. Magik would be killer at r5! My ally mate has one and he really smashes everything with it
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Wait for another champ
    I’m ranking my magik if I don’t get blade but she is my boss killer in aw
  • Wait for another champ
    gohard123 wrote: »
    Rank 5 5* SL would save you a lot of units in LOL. Use a perfect block team and you get infinite parries. But prestige-wise and utility I would go for Magik. You should save it though[/
    @gohard123 how does perfect block team allow infinite parries?
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    5* star lord duped
    it all depend on your needs, prestige matters? then go for Magik, while i think Magik is more versatile with her regen, power drain and power lock and more useful on different content she's still really reliable at r4, i can clear everything with her at r4, what i look at a r5 champion is the best damage, a SL r5 is incredible, his damage is insane, i personally would go for SL if prestige isn't a problem
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    5* magik duped
    My r5 routinely solos AW bosses in T1. Her only weakness are really debuff immune nodes.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Wait for another champ
    Raganator wrote: »
    My r5 routinely solos AW bosses in T1. Her only weakness are really debuff immune nodes.

Even then, doesn’t she still power steal against debuff Immune?
  • 5* star lord duped
    Good input guys .. much appreciated
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Wait for another champ
    Really if you don’t care about prestige then rank whoever you will use most or is your favorite champ to fight with.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    5* magik duped
    Amazing attacker, amazing defender, decent prestige. She's everything you want in your first r5 champ.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,417 ★★★★
    @gohard123 how does perfect block team allow infinite parries?

The duration of parry-stun is increased with higher chance of perfect block. So the-parry stun is incredibly long if you have the "perfect block" mastery max and also put together the Guardians of the Galaxy Team...
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    5* magik duped
    Magik duped is a better champ in the long run she can double as a war attacker and defender. SL can only be a war attacker( he is terrible at defence)
  • polalphapolalpha Posts: 17
    5* magik duped
    same dilemma here: 6* Angela to R2 for LOL or 5* Magik (duped high sig) to R5?
    Thanks guys
  • PorkChopExpressPorkChopExpress Posts: 47
    polalpha wrote: »
    same dilemma here: 6* Angela to R2 for LOL or 5* Magik (duped high sig) to R5?
    Thanks guys
    6 star can go to rank 3, 5 star is stuck at rank 5
  • PorkChopExpressPorkChopExpress Posts: 47
    Magik and starlord are not good for prestige, so if that is a big factor with your alliance, need to wait for a champ that can go over 10k.

If prestige doesn’t matter, rank up for favorite one.
  • MahvelMahvel Posts: 67
    Wait for another champ
    I'd wait unless you are expiring t2a. Even then I'd probably still do an r4 over using my r5. While magik is arguably the best power control champion blade neutered her defensive capability which I feel decreases her r5 value. I'd wait for an offensive powerhouse (blade, medusa, sparky, etc). I have an r5 GR that I picked due to expiring materials but I absolutely love that decision. He is my most used champion and is pretty much invincible plus he is a part of the best team in the current game.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    edited May 2018
    5* magik duped
    Dingalo wrote: »
    I've heard from several people that Starlord R5 isn't worth it. I'm not 100% sure though.

The only place u could use him is lol that he really would show off, and theres a dmg cap.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    5* star lord duped
    Only on the premise you are going for LOL. Otherwise wait.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    id say magik if shes duped. shes the best regen mini boss or main aw boss