**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A couple of spots open on 12 mil alliance

We’re looking to replace a couple of players that are either lazy or just can’t be bothered to log in when needed and think the rest of the alliance as to/or will carry them

Not too fussed about the prestige although 4500 and at least 1-2 five star champs at r4 is a must !

Must be reliable and be able to log at least 3-5 times a day for a couple of minutes so you can move! If that’s not you please don’t get in touch

We do run map 5x5 and do 3 runs of AW every week
Currently we rank in the gold 1 tier in seasons so 6000 five star shards and 2000 six star are up for grabs, we want to improve on this tho and ideally reach at least platinum 3 so priority will be AW

Our donations are 100k gold
35k BC
12.5k loyalty

Only events we do are completion minimum 15k from every one and item use minimum 1.5k from everyone

If you’re up for it get in touch with me either in the line app my id is: siulbh

Ps ideally gmt based players

Comments

• Options
    SiulSiul Posts: 85
    One spot still available needs to fill before AW start
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I have to admit, the first time I read, I actually thought I saw :- "We’re looking FOR a couple of players that are either lazy or just can’t be bothered to log in when needed and think the rest of the alliance as to/or will carry them"... I was thinking, wow, this is going to be the best alliance ever!! :D
  • Options
    😂
  • Options
    Still one spot available
  • Options
    Due to a couple of people that joined that think teamwork doesn't apply to them we've got a couple of openings

UTC/GMT preferred

Get in touch
  • Options
    Guys just to be clear GMT preferred means GMT takes precedence over gmt +8, and if you got a legends banner and can't understand that ...
  • Options
    1 spot just opened if anyone is interested
  • Options
    BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Siul wrote: »
    Siul wrote: »

Id like to.Msged you on line