**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New update question

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
How come the update is today but the new quest is not? Can't you just give the event quest with the entire update instead of us waiting an extra day please?

Comments

• Options
    Yeah much better if they do that because i done all difficulty from easy to uncollected and its boring no more quest today
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Don't get mad please I just needed to to ask if releasing the quest along with the update today is possible? If not then sorry for taking up your time. ☺
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    That's not going to happen. They did stuff like this in the past already, it is not the first time.
  • Options
    @will-o-wisp
    Ok no problem thanks.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I think they release the bug fixes and stuff today though so then the quest will just begin when the old one ends.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Sometimes it's the same day, but I think it's probably better a day before since people need the Update to do the Quest. It allows for time to download and address any possible errors.
  • Options
    YotzYotz Posts: 117
    So people are getting upset cause kabam is early with the update?... I personally prefer that they be early and address the bugs a whole day in advance.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Hi you need to read all of this again I asked if the new event can come early but we have sorted it out about 2 hours ago now so no need for late replies thank you very much.
    @Yotz
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Yeah, releasing a day early, in particular right before their weekly maintenance, gives a bit more time to deal with the inevitable "OH ****!" before the new event goes live.
  • Options
    Ill only say this one more time this thread has served it's purpose please close the thread mods thank you.