**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Synergies For War Defense

I keep getting mixed answers, and I’m looking for some clarity. Do the synergies work for defenders placed in AW, or no?!?

Comments

• ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    So nobody is gonna help a brother out with a response?
  • Mcfly89Mcfly89 Posts: 28
    The last response I saw from Kabam is no, they are not working as intended. No idea if/when it will be fixed.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Shouldn’t be any mixed answers. They haven’t worked for a long time (if ever) and do not currently work.
    Thanks @Mcfly89 and @LocoMotives... that’s what I understood, but someone in my alliance was trying to make me believe otherwise. I couldn’t find it anywhere in the forums.
    They’re telling me attack synergies work 100%, so they’re guessing it’s just on defense that they don’t work.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I believe it’s a lot of the newer synergies, like the unique synergies. Also I don’t think the hood-dormamu revive one works. But increased attack, crit chance etc they all work. I may be wrong but that’s what the general thought is from what I’ve heard.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    None of the defensive synergies work. You will get the PI boost but that's about it. Kabam is aware and are working on it but it's hard to say when it will be fixed.. probably at least a couple updates from now.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I just assume that none work when making decisions on defense. To be honest, I would be startled if they fixed them before seeing how this first seasons works out, as this roll out was done assuming they good info on outcomes in war? Some of those synergies, on the right nodes, will quicjkly change the landscape of war, yes? It will likely make a bigger divide between blade haves and blade have nots....
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Ok so I understand that, synergies for placement doesn't work. I want to know if boosts applied to the defenders just before placement, do they stay? Or only for the 15 or 20 minutes originally intended?
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Boosts expire as normal but the pi of the champions stays at the boosted pi. Defender rating no longer counts though so not worth it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    There is an issue with Defensive Synergies that they're working on but hasn't been resolved yet.