**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T3c availability

BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
How would everyone feel about getting the opportunity to buy t3c crystals, whole ones and fragments in the glory store. I’m sure we all know how unlikely you are to pull a fully formed one from the daily quests. Maybe similar costs for a whole t3c as a t1 alpha. They are similar rarity in the game.

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Don't get me wrong, I like the idea and I think it is fair to have the sales in the glory store at a price, and players can decide if that want to spend their glory to buy it. In many cases, we may need it urgently and glory store sale will come handy.

On the other hand, since I know I have a regular level-up/rank-up routine, and I manage to keep my stash pilling up with items BUT none are within days of expiration, and I manage to ensure I'll use the FIRST-IN as FIRST-OUT while continue to horde to keep the stash pilling up for future use. I run the T3cc (sometimes T2cc) events whenever I deem necessary (not when I need, but when I feel I want to horde extra), and I do have hundreds of T1cc/T2cc/T3cc crystals NOT YET OPENED, just in case one day I accidentally used up those in my inventory & stash, and I still have crystals to pop some open

Again, don't get me wrong, took me awhile to manage it in a way I consider my T1cc/T2cc/T3cc are kind of in some equilibrium state (I do actively level up & rank up all my 2* and 3* too. I collect as many as I could, and will max all out as time goes by). Unless I take a long break from the game, otherwise I think I won't run out any T1cc/T2cc/T3cc for a foreseeable future.

Things are very diff for T4b, T1a, T4cc, T2a though, I regularly run out all of them, despite also actively playing their daily quests, event quests, story quests, AQ, AW, buying from glory store, etc ...... I'm hungry for more T4b, T1a, T4cc, T2a, .... haha :D
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    They really need to do this, especially for t1 and 2 catalyst. It’s such a pain to run them over and over especially when you need both basics and class, equally frustration is the cap on them so you can’t even get too many without them going to the stash.