**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Chances at 4* Champions

5* Champions now have thier own arena! Awesome!
Unfortunately only the top 200 players in the world will ever win in that arena...
But thats not why this post is up.
So for a 3* Arena 1-10% Win, is betweem 1.4 to 1.6 Million. (I always end on 1.5 and get the champion)
4* Basic varies between 2.5 to 4 million for an unpopular champion and 5.5 to 7.5 million for high prize champs.
The 4* Arena limits its champion to only the top 800, usually at 13 million on average.

So my question/theory, with the 5* Arena now in full swing, a very large number of players woulf have moved off of the 4* Arena as thier primary and into the 5*.
So has this made an opportunity for 3* and 4*B players to swoop into the 4* Arena?

Logical reason points that higher scoring players have moved onto higher rewards, thus this could mean that the scores drop a little (i dont imagine much, maybe to 10 million)
But this would also be a little inflated due to 4* Basic players moving into 4* Arena.

Anyway hope this came through clear enough, and lets see the comments.

Comments

• Options
    SkutrmanSkutrman Posts: 20
    so far it looks like the 5* arena had no effect on the 4* Basic arena. The 4* featured is still way too high for my available time and roster. I hardly ever even go for the basic champs due to not any time. I only had the time to get 1.6 for GG and Hela and those are 2 champs I don't have. I Honestly don't see how people spend the number of hours grinding the arenas that they do. I did grind for Stark spidey but I took a day off for that so I had the time.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    So pretty much...
    5* is filled and had no impact on the scores of 4*F and 3*/4*B arenas are still about the same.

New question...
    How?
    Realisticly speaking now, numbers in 5* arena couldnt have come from no-where?

Just look at VeryGoot. He gets number 1 spot in both 4* featured and 5* featured. That’s how, he just drops even more units into them.