**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 6*

So by this time tomorrow I should be done with a once through on the uncollected event quest. That will give me the 6* shards to pull my first 6*.

Trying to decide if I should wait or go for it. Clearly it will make the 5* Arena grind easier, but no champs I am super in love with.

So yea, all input welcome.

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Go for it.
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    no one knows when they will add new champs, it may take some months so i would open it as fast as possible if u are active at arenas
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    angela, yondu, nebula, GG, Rulk and LC are probably still a welcoming pop from this round of pool of 24. Good luck and all the best to you. Do share with us once u decided to pop one open :) all the best and cheers!
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    So I ended up doing it, got a yellowjacket.... was initially a little sad by it.. thought maybe with act 6 I could get like a 6* awakening stone or something set him up on defense and just let him chill.... then I hit my first power sting by baiting specials.... 8500 damage... almost every time.... man it makes fights sooooooooo easy....