**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW FOCUSED GOLD1 / PLATINUM3. AQ MAP 2/3. NO DONATIONS. EASY MINIMUMS. JOIN THE SANCTUARY!

Sanctuary
Thanos’ Warship in the Marvel Universe
A place of escape; an asylum

queejhik01ly.png

Laid back but not lazy. No leeches.

We are a new, but highly organized alliance (google sheets, docs...) looking for highly skilled and active players to bring their best and compete in Alliance War. If you are tired of Map5/6 and Arena, but still love the game, this may be the place for you.
Our goal is to finish Alliance War Season in Gold1 or Platinum3, which we are well on track to achieving. We are currently in Tier 4 (Tier2 old AW) as well as making the game hassle free as possible.

We are experienced and have fairly deep knowledge of the game, so we can help you too while having some laughs along the way!

Alliance Info:
-Canada and US only. For ease of use for everybody.
-Line required
-NO BS / No drama, the game is our escape after all.
-No donations
-Event Minimums are for Completion 15k, Item Use 2500 per member (Arena grinding and Duel Skirmish is optional)
-AQ Map 2/3 mainly (Lots of easy Tier1 Alphas!)
-AW 3 BGs 3x per week, Start / End time 16:00-16:45 PST
-Just because we run Map 2/3 does not mean we are a retirement alliance, we just focus on AW and we are quite active.
-You should have the Uncollected title at a minimum. Elder's Bane preferred.
-Skill is more important to us than prestige. We will give you tips or recommendations on who rank up to help you progress further with clearing content, but the biggest thrill of the game for most people is collecting and ranking up the characters you like. So if you really want to Rank 4 a 5* Antman or She Hulk because you really like the movie or comic, well you will not be clearing Labyrinth anytime soon with them, but go for it! :)

Contact on Line with a picture of your in game profile and roster.

Alliance Tag:
2SNT

Contact on LINE / ign:
waynegcore

en9f6a90t2wa.jpg

Comments

• Options
    waynegcorewaynegcore Posts: 93
    Looking to replace some people who are quitting the game after bad crystal openings.
  • Options
    Looking for 1 very skilled and experienced player to replace an officer who is quitting the game entirely, needed for one of the harder lines.

Does not mean you would need to be an officer. Thanks.
  • Options
    Looking to replace a couple members who are quitting the game after AQ and AW closes on Tuesday.
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    edited March 2018
    Is ther spots open?
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    g9u9sbzz1j5f.png
  • Options
    g9u9sbzz1j5f.png

Thanks for reaching out, unfortunately your profile does not match what we are looking for.

We are looking for strong and skilled, with also good defenders as we just moved up into Tier 3 (Old Tier1)

Thanks.

• Options
    I have 1 spot opening up. Great time to get in, with AQ finishing. Get in today before next AW series starts!
  • Options
    Fast2Fast2 Posts: 62
    edited March 2018
    Looking for 1 more motivated strong and skilled player. Contact fast_track2 on line
  • Options
    FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    This is a gret allinace for those looking for a break. I came from an alliance that was top 100 in AW and high AQ as well. Needed a break from the comstant grind. I know there are people looking to slow down for a while.
  • Options
    1 opening left, if you are looking for a relaxed but not lazy alliance, this is the place for you.
  • Options
    BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    I want to my rooster is undevolped but I really wish to join
  • Options
    Find me ingame fast track2
  • Options
    Andlow94Andlow94 Posts: 79
    Any open spots? I would love to join you guys! That alliance is exactly what I've been looking for!
  • Options
    Andlow94Andlow94 Posts: 79
    50rlnbzdx61a.png
  • Options
    Still spots open
  • Options
    With aw season 1 coming to an end, now its the time to join. We are a safe haven for retired players that dont want to be bothered with the constant grind of map5/6. Only focus is dominating war.
  • Options
    Still room, take this opportunity to join
  • Options
    Now it’s the time to make the change, if you are looking for an alliance that focuses on AW and wants to go hard for those Seasons Rewards then this is the place for you.
  • Options
    Looking for 3 experienced players that are tired of map5/6 grind.