**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MODOk's lab suck and possibly a scam!

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Don't know if anyone noticed but if the first node has like 200% attack and health buff almost all of the rest of the nodes if not all will have 200% too. Same for other buffs but mostly attack and health.
I thought this was supposed to be random no? Basically forcing you to use these **** randomizers and grind the useless easy and normal levels or spend gold and all just for master difficulty.
Also, it's tuned to be harder but no extra rewards?!
Also funny is how you almost always on every reroll get either 100% poison, bleed or degen nodes huh? Coincidence...?
Screw that! I'll stick to the hard difficulty you can do master and waste your time.
No end to kabam's greed!

I absolutely hated modok's lab the first time and I hate it even more now!

Comments

• Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    I usually have 100% -> 150% health/attack on the nodes.

If it is to hard, don't play it or play it on a easier difficulty that better suits you.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »
    I usually have 100% -> 150% health/attack on the nodes.

If it is to hard, don't play it or play it on a easier difficulty that better suits you.

It's not hard if you have enough randomizers to reroll to get something less greedy but grinding all 4levels for this **** is a waste of time.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I’ve had 50/50 on awful Expert lab days versus non-awful. Most of my randomized rolls just produce more Biohazard, Starburst, Degen, etc. It feels like Christmas when I just get a 200% attack and health node with a couple of manageable buffs.

Play the quest until you die. No reason to use revive pots (which seem awfully hard to come by the past two EQs) for 200 5* shards and a chunk of grey ISO.

Dr. Zola
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    I’ve had 50/50 on awful Expert lab days versus non-awful. Most of my randomized rolls just produce more Biohazard, Starburst, Degen, etc. It feels like Christmas when I just get a 200% attack and health node with a couple of manageable buffs.

Play the quest until you die. No reason to use revive pots (which seem awfully hard to come by the past two EQs) for 200 5* shards and a chunk of grey ISO.

Dr. Zola

That's exactly what I do. I play until I die and only use the randomizers I get for free and definitely not worth reviving for.

Thanks for the reply :)
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Sure thing. It’s more of a “seasoning” for my MCoC meal. If it works out, great. If not, oh well...

Cheers!

Dr. Zola