**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Timer in the war. Why does it work this way?

Today I was fighting a middle miniboss in alliance war, as you can see from the screenshot it was a rank 4 iceman. It took me the whole of 3 minutes to bring his health down, and for the finisher, I used a sp1 attack which was flying at him... but didn't reach him... as the word timeout came up on screen.

Why did it not let me finish my attack? How come special attacks are switched off halfway? What if I used a special 3, would it still have the same effect?

dvglxd1vrcu3.png
ydg1cdm1p8gi.png

Comments

• RafamateRafamate Posts: 38
    Yeah I agree it's ridiculous. It used to to let you finish your specials even at 0:00 but now the special animation stops at exactly 0 seconds and no damage is registered after that
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Rafamate wrote: »
    Yeah I agree it's ridiculous. It used to to let you finish your specials even at 0:00 but now the special animation stops at exactly 0 seconds and no damage is registered after that

Funny you say that, last weeks AQ, i accidentally took X-23 against Abomination and paused to let it time out, but once the timer reached 0, Abomination came straight at me and threw 3 hits and after that the fight stopped. I took the penalty damage + the damage that Abomination dealt to me, AFTER the timer had ran out.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Why did it not let me finish my attack?

Because the time ran out. Kill him faster next time, maybe try a better matchup.