**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How unbalanced would it be to replace all PHC shards/crysts with GMC shards/crystals for uncollected

Once you reach uncollected, 2*, and even 3* really have no further relevance except MAYBE for a few special synergies, so how good/bad would it be for this change to be implemented?

Comments

• Options
    Exspellies133Exspellies133 Posts: 182
    It would be good, atleast a guaranteed 3 star is better than a guaranteed 2 star
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I think it would make things like duel skirmish relevant again. Phc shards are a waste of time I would rather get at least 3 star vs a guaranteed two star
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I like the idea tbh
  • Options
    weavileweavile Posts: 288
    for balance reason I would say a rate of 2-4 PHC for a GMC is fine by me. GMC has more chance of dropping out 4* and 5* than PHC dropping 3* and 4* from what I've seen.
  • Options
    EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    I agree. the people who aren't uncollected yet can still have phcs because its still relevant but after being uncollected we should GmC shards. and easy way for them to implement this switch the phcs with gmc shards in the uncollected event quest
  • Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    I agree. the people who aren't uncollected yet can still have phcs because its still relevant but after being uncollected we should GmC shards. and easy way for them to implement this switch the phcs with gmc shards in the uncollected event quest

Or even easier, just make GMC crystal purchasable with PHC shards, so they don't have to replace rewards in a million places.
  • Options
    Hey
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Maybe not replace all, but start adding ways to get GMC shards. Or like jay said, make GMC cost 4000 premium shards. The same way that phc are 100 units and gmc are 200
  • Options
    Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    they should have changed them since they appeared