**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanks For The Compensation

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
I'm sure not everyone agrees, but I still want to say thanks for the compensation. Free is free. I was back on in time for my Units, so I appreciate the extra. I can also use Stamina and Boosts just about any time. Just a little affirmation. Thanks. :)

Comments

• Options
    My bad. Just saw the Thread already open.
  • Options
    cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    i agree for the arena downtime this compensation is actually good,
    even with downtime i was able to get SL so this is just icing on the cake for me to use for Hyperion or 1 of the Punisher's coming up
    plus
    i got a extra free 40 units

however this doesnt address the AW/AQ issue from the same day im pretty sure a few alliances wasnt able to finish either due to this mess
  • Options
    Well, I'm not debating whether it was enough or not. I think that just opens a heated debate. Lol. I just wanted to thank them either way. :)
  • Options
    cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    for the arena issues it was great imo
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Will make my t4 run abreviated
  • Options
    screamndigitscreamndigit Posts: 4
    It would be nice if I didn't have to use or lose 30 of the stamina refills in two weeks because there's only a limit of 10 in inventory.
  • Options
    It would be nice if I didn't have to use or lose 30 of the stamina refills in two weeks because there's only a limit of 10 in inventory.

Well, yes. I can see how that's frustrating. Use them up, I would say. I run every Arena so I have no issues, but I can see where you're coming from.
  • Options
    DarkNemesisDarkNemesis Posts: 51
    Trash! I don't even want them so I'll not be accepting might as well gave nothing the equivalent is the same thing. Pathetic compensation from a pathetic group running this game Trashholes!
  • Options
    Didn't take people long to jump all over the Flags on this one. Lol. God forbid someone show some gratitude. This place tickles me.