**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

In game gold issues

BabysinBabysin Posts: 7
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
How many of you are having gold issues and are unable to rank up heros because you are low on funds? I'm looking to see how many ppl would like to see Kabam add Halls of Gold once per month to help folks out who are struggling to get gold in the game.
Your comments are much appreciated and maybe if we raise enough awareness it could possibly be added to the game.

Comments

• Options
    Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    People have been barking about this for a while. Myself included. Gold is definitely an issue for most.
  • Options
    I agree @Nerfed2Def I have some 5* heros that need to be upgraded, but it cost 407k each. You know how much arena grinding I'd have to do? I don't have the time in my day for all of that, ppl work and have life's outside of the game and Kabam makes it extremely difficult to make gold. I just wish they would do something about this issue.
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I would really appreciate halls of fortune or Gold realms. No matter the difficulty.

Check my numbers in this post:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/328516
  • Options
    I'm not asking for gold to be handed to us freely I'm just asking for it to not be so different to obtain and I agree @beyonder8421 any sort of difficulty would be nice if they made it available.