**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Forward dash bugged

Against advanced AI constant intercepts or they are just whiffing.

Can you make the game fun and fair again please? This is terrible!!!! Whiffing hits on dorm map 5 2nd to last day is an easy KO and it’s a serious problem.

Comments

• Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I can tell you this and you can test it on any AI.

Block with your champ while AI is blocking in front of you. Tap gently on the right side of the screen, immediately you will get a punch to the face.

The coding is so ridiculous that they are just waiting for your tap, as soon as the block down animation starts, AI punches you.
  • Options
    Reposting from a similar thread there are a lot of people having issues with game mechanics in my alliance right now I'd like this issue to have as much visibility as possible.

OK, I usually don't bother with this but it's an issue I've been having across all 3 of the Droid devices I use to play. Evades not registering, general attack input ignored, heavies charging out of nowhere, even specials where I definitely tapped the button but it just doesn't fire off. I think a lot of it is tied into the steady decline in framerate as this game gets bulkier and more complex.

I'm not a programmer but as a full time player I'd like to offer some constructive input. I think serious work needs to be done trimming down a lot of flashy elements in the game. I notice a lot more framerate drop fighting flashy champs like Dormammu would be a prime example.

My phone is admittedly out of date, I primarily use a galaxy 6, but as of about December have noticed a gradual increase of small lags in gameplay, often just as I attempt an evade or the opponent fires off a special, and the delay causes the command to be ignored and I'm left butt cheeks flapping in the breeze. In addition, even immediately after cleaning and drying off my phone screen I have had ghost input, heavies charging out of nowhere, randomly dashing back in the middle of a combo where I'm clearly tapping the right. Because gameplay in this app is so fast paced twitch action, it's hard to tell what is an honest mistake on my part and what is the game ignoring or distorting my input.

Look, I'm often disappointed by the design of new champs or updates in war, but that's a subjective matter. It is objectively bad if the game is not registering basic commands, this game is hard (and thus item and unit depleting) enough as it is. The harder the content is set, the more apparent it becomes that something is seriously borked somewhere in the code.

I hope you take the community seriously on this matter, like I said above it's gonna often be conflated with player error, but from an experienced player that usually doesn't moan about this stuff, something needs to change. A potion and revive heavy care package wouldn't hurt either of course :)