**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your "lucky" 4 star pulls out of PHCs.

My main account:
4m3oasyekai3.jpeg
14frkurn8lu3.jpeg
My alternate:
beire1k0bxr2.png
What about your 4 star pulls out of PHCs?
Have Kabam increased the odds after they realized the odds were ****?! Probably not.

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Not recently but I've had more luck than others with phc crystals, somewhere in the 25-50 4* out of them including medsua, wolverine, captain marvel, storm dupe and more
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    YJ, Winter Soldier x2, Drax, Hyperion, Fénix, Daredevil classic, Red Hulk.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    No pics, but I pulled AA from a PC in the first month of my new account and then duped him straight after with a 4* crystal.

Last week duped Morningstar from a PC. Then a second dupe 10 secs later from the 4* crystal.

I haven't had others from PC yet. Account active since October 17
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    in the past month I got more 4* from phc than from the whole 2.5 years of playing. dormammu, sw twice, vision, starlord, storm, mordo. also got a wolvie from unc.daily crystal.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Magik (while she was trash)
    Thor
    Phoenix duplicate
    MMN duplicate
    AV
    And....I think that’s it.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Yellow Jacket, Groot, Old Man Logan, Juggernaut(×2), The Hood, Psylocke, and today I got Vulture.
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    I’ve gotten so many. BW, ms marvel, NC (and duped him), hulk, rocket raccoon, cable, groot, and some more that I can’t remember.
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Voodo, stark spider, kg, Karnak, quake
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    edited March 2018
    Opened one premium got 4* thor ragnarok and then opened 88k phc shards got four 4* champs. Carnage. Falcon. Gamora. And symbiote Spiderman. All the same day.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Thor, duped OML, duped Hulk, duped gamora. Out of countless PHC's opened over the spam of a 1+ year career.
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    edited March 2018
    I have had 8 within 6 months. Plus 3 dupes so 11.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Its very rare for me to get 4* from premium, but there was this time when i opened 2 premium crystals and got 2 four stars lol, they were **** but i still got very happy, kinda unbelievablewqqxkqnco9vh.png
    xs397udb1efc.png
  • GeneralDCGeneralDC Posts: 42
    Wolverine, Venom, 90’s Cyclops, Loki, Spider-Gwen, Nebula, and Blade
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I've had a number of drops over the last couple years. Too many to remember. I haven't seen any change in the drop rates. I'm actually on a dry spell. It's been months since I've had a 4* from PHC.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    bvckvwjjlv6a.png
    Feels good knowing it’s a 2% drop rate for a 4* in phc. Even if it is a duck.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    ghost rider, x-23, sym. spidey, luke cage, HB. Ms marvel, joe fixit, starlord
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    I have been playing for 17 months, and have only pulled Thor and Phoenix from PHC. Cant even guess how many I have popped. I dont even pop them anymore, going to save forever lol
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    SW, Joe Fixit, War Machine, Green Goblin (from Ego Maniac crystal), Beast (dupe) possibly others that I don’t remember
  • Galandriel79Galandriel79 Posts: 40
    opened 100 phcs for my birthday on Saturday (my boys wanted to do it lol) Pulled a Morningstar, Hulk, and SG. I've pulled at least 6-7 more but don't remember those lol
  • In the last week, I have pulled a 4* Iceman and Stark Spidey (just now). Other than that, I have had a string of 2* pulls for several weeks before this.
  • JoeLukaJoeLuka Posts: 13
    I was pulling Hawkeye, She-Hulk, Luke Cage (when he sucked,happy now though) and Iron Fist 4 stars from my PHC’s for the last year and a half when I did get a 4 star. Last couple of weeks My PHC luck has changed, pulled Rogue (dupe), Hyperion, Drax (dupe), and Vision AoU (dupe).

On a side note, my 5 star pulls have ALL been garbage.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Juggernaut, Ultron, Hulk, Luke Cage, Star Lord, Cap ww2, iron man, dr strange. Yep.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    My luckiest was 4star dr voodoo which I dupped from 4star crystal in the same week. That was my ticket
  • xyphr3xyphr3 Posts: 22
    My last and luckiest was 4* phoenix....probably 9 months ago
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    to pull a 4* is lucky anyway my last pull was a dupe of she hulk tho .........
    :D
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I have pulled guilly 6 times from phcs. I had her at max sig before I pulled her out of a 4* crystal for the first time. Also got 3 red hulks as 4* in one month