**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7 Star Champs and more!!!!

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
1. Are you follow your paths and release 7 stars in 2020?

First, This is a serious question because I need to know if I will be spending my resources in 6 stars. I spend all my resources in 5 stars and now I am screwed with regard to
6 stars.

My 4 stars are useless now also.

2. When is Act 6 coming?

3. When Labrynth of legends 2.0 with 6 star champs as prizes and 6 star awakening gems will be released?

4. When are you adding 4 star Awekening gems in AW victor crystal or special crystals?

5. When will 6 star UC will be added to the loyalty store?

6. When 6 star punisher and 6 star Iron fist will be added?

7. When is the new Alliance Quest season coming?

8. When are you implementing a arena lock down to prevent greedy guys from exploiting all arenas? Arena maximum limit should be 2 for participation. This will improve the gaming experience of the lower rank players.

9. When will you ban Alliance War exploits? AW blackout is needed come on it is overdue.

10. When are you doing more garbage champs adjustments?

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    In regards to #8, are you complaining people use all the arenas to get units from the milestones and want to limit what is probably the “easiest” way to get units?
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    lol you need to rank up things that will be useful to you at the present moment in time not the future its like Bitter is saying you need to rank up 4 and 5*s now until you aquire the resources to obtain and rank 6*s if 7*s come who cares just make adjustments then
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Plantesan wrote: »
    In regards to #8, are you complaining people use all the arenas to get units from the milestones and want to limit what is probably the “easiest” way to get units?

I am complaining about guys putting 40 million in all 3 arenas. Arena play should be limited to 2

whats wrong with that. Its fine how it is
  • TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    Plus, many new players would be limited too. Many of them do all three to get the PHC shards and units of the very bottom milestones. Of Kabam implemented this, it would also hinder the progress of new players.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    can you coment on the other 9 points ???? #8 is not my only question.
  • TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    But #8 is a problem.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    If you restricted the amount of players in each arena it would also lower the amount of prizes given out since they are % based its like cutting your arm off to save your finger
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    What is the alliance war exploit of which u refer to in #9. They kinda have a war black out since they have to be with the alliance for 5 wars before they can get season rewards.
    What is the alliance war exploit of which u refer to in #9. They kinda have a war black out since they have to be with the alliance for 5 wars before they can get season rewards.

But that is for seasons. A black out similar to AQ is needed
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    ...unfortunately I’m sure someone above the mods can answer the rest. Outside of that, the rest is community speculation that we most have plenty of closed threads from.

The awakening gems I’m sure they’ll slap a $50+ price tag on it and hope for the best...
    6 star immortal iron fist is already added. When u dupe a maxed signature 5 star u get that crystal.

Thanks I did not know.
    edited March 2018

But that is for seasons. A black out similar to AQ is needed

So u want them to miss war rewards for a few wars? Why what’s your reasoning for this? I can tell u that wouldn’t deter anyone from leaving an alliance they don’t want to be in
    The same reason behing exploiting AQ.
    There’s no need to exploit AQ any more that’s why they reduced the blackout period
    As long as u join the alliance before day 1 starts u get the rewards
    there was a big problem with alliances moving every week. That doesn’t happen in war except for 1 time that I know you’re referring to.
    But yeah don’t rank up your 6*. Don’t even open them since when they introduce 7* they will be useless
    Did u use your t5b on a 5*?
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    k4xslkeb63xs.png
    ??? Contradictory
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    k4xslkeb63xs.png
    ??? Contradictory

Straight my point. I wont be using 6 stars. I will wait for 7 stars.
    Lmao you’re gonna wait over 2 years? U really don’t think the game will progress and need a rank 3 or even a rank 4 6* by then? Just stay the same while everyone passes u up
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    1. Are you follow your paths and release 7 stars in 2020?

First, This is a serious question because I need to know if I will be spending my resources in 6 stars. I spend all my resources in 5 stars and now I am screwed with regard to
    6 stars.

My 4 stars are useless now also.

2. When is Act 6 coming?

3. When Labrynth of legends 2.0 with 6 star champs as prizes and 6 star awakening gems will be released?

4. When are you adding 4 star Awekening gems in AW victor crystal or special crystals?

5. When will 6 star UC will be added to the loyalty store?

6. When 6 star punisher and 6 star Iron fist will be added?

7. When is the new Alliance Quest season coming?

8. When are you implementing a arena lock down to prevent greedy guys from exploiting all arenas? Arena maximum limit should be 2 for participation. This will improve the gaming experience of the lower rank players.

9. When will you ban Alliance War exploits? AW blackout is needed come on it is overdue.

10. When are you doing more garbage champs adjustments?

Thank you for your time.

6* Immortal Iron Fist is already out, you just need to max Sig a 5*.
    Lmao you’re gonna wait over 2 years? U really don’t think the game will progress and need a rank 3 or even a rank 4 6* by then? Just stay the same while everyone passes u up

Exactly right. I dont think i will need 6 star when I have almost 40 5 stars including 5 rank 4 and one maxed. And like 20 rank 3.

I will maxed all t4cc and T5B and T2A and will only rank when I have expiring stuff. I will be ready for 7 stars.
This discussion has been closed.