**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T2 class and t3 basic

I see everyone complaining about gold and t1a i have alot of each but cant seem to get t2 class and t3 basic and i do run daily 100% the quest but how else can i obtain these t3b i know are in monthly quest but mostly the t2c avoid me so much

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    map 2 and 1 I guess. I'm also struggling with t2c, t3b are a bit easier but only bc i haven't upgraded 4 stars in a while
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Run daily t1cc too, and sell them
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not showing off or anything in case anyone missed understood.
    Long ago I did hit into such situation, but after I re-manage my ranking & leveling, things get much better.

I'm an active players (new, only 1+ yrs into the game), I do 20k-30k SA each week, I still continue to ranking my 2* and 3*s too, beside my 4* and 5*s. Key is to manage the inventory & stash, I continue to do quests for T2b, T3b and T4b daily, while I do occasional T1c, T2c or T3c when my "stash" is showing some depletion. MEaning, my INVENTORY for all of them are ALWAYS FULL!!! .... I do the daily quest only to CONTINUE pilling up my STASH

since my alliance is also active, and I'm also active, I do continue to get plenty of T*c crystals from mission milestone rewards. I have a few hundreds of those T1c, T2c and T3c crystals that I'm hording and not opening (only use them next time when in urgent need). Since I continue to keep my inventory FULL (overflow) and continue to replenish my STASH, but at the same time I regularly do my rank up so I will NEVER need to burn them, excpet T1b which heavily overflowing, so I just sell them.

Also, to manage the STASH better, many of the items have 7 days expiration before forfeited if unclaimed, so I'll only claim them in the final 24 hours. I consider that as a TIER'ed stash, the stash of the stash. After re-managed all these resources and activities since June last yr, I managed to achieve some kind of an equilibrium state. i.e. I can keep inventory full at all time, I can keep stash replenish but not overflowing too much & not wasting, i can continue to use items from stash before expiration, I can continue to delay the expiration using the unclaimed items (tier'ed stash), i can continue to do my SA for 20k-30k pts per week, etc ......

Diff ppl has diff waste to manage all these. You'll certainly find your way around it soon. Good luck and cheers!