**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam, a word about the Android compensation

First of all, thank you. In my opinion you don't have to give compensation, so I take anything you give us as gifts. I appreciate any compensation.

Also, I totally understand the logic of giving out arena boosts and energy refills. The lock-out put us in a disadvantage in the arena, and these will give us an advantage in another arena. I won't be able to use all of what you gave me because some of it will expire before I get to an arena I want to compete in, but I can use some of it.

The problem that I'd like to point out is that arena bonuses are really tedious to use. For someone who is grinding, we already get plenty. We constantly have to go back to our inventories and refill them. There is very little strategy, we just have to go through a little menu before every single fight.

These are problems with arena boosts in general, but they're really obvious in this case. In order to get back what we lost, we have to do a bunch of busy work with using the boosts.

The arena boost system really needs a redesign. One thing that would be good for cases like this would be boosts that affect *all* champions, or at least all in one class, and last for an hour. That way we can use the boost once instead of having to do it over and over again for days. There are others ways to improve the boost system, so that's just one suggestion.

Also, the energy refills are a nice idea, but they also have a problem. Some of us can only grind so much in a day. Just because we lost six hours from one arena doesn't mean we have six extra hours to play another arena. Honestly, I don't have the sanity to stare at my tablet and play the game for more than 45 minutes out of two hours. Giving me the ability to play for three hours straight is just giving me the ability to make my eyes bleed.

Again, it makes total logical sense that we lost time before and arena energy refills give us time back. It just doesn't work out that evenly.

Thank you for working to address the issue, and thank you for your time reading this.