**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mephisto worth awakening?

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
I recently pulled 5* Mephisto and have a Mystic awakening gem on hand. For those who have had him unduped and then awakened, would you recommend using a Mystic awakening gem on him? I also have a generic awakening gem in my inventory so I have complete flexibility to awaken someone else like if I pull a 5* Dr Voodoo or Magik next.
Thoughts?

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Depends on how you want to use him. If you are going to place him on defense and rank 4 him then yes. Otherwise no
  • SperaSpera Posts: 152
    He's better awakened for both defence and attack, block/parry can proc his aura increasing damage output + power gain
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I'm using him on AW attack with Blade and Spark, Meph has pushed GR out of my team. I'd very much like him awakened for the power gain, more than anything, but also for the extra damage from the aura.

Meph has been overlooked as an attacker for a long time due to his initial reputation as a defender, he's now gaining popularity as an attacker and will only continue to do so as more and more Medusas show up in AW.