**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Confused

e4kk9p2jh22x.png

First fight infinite streak??

Comments

• first 5 fights are always easy. Use your garbage champs for them and save your higher tier champs between 6-20.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Look at the name.. Thanos Team..
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    That's pretty strange, but what's even more interesting is that your profile is a 5* uc, that's pretty rare
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Shhh..
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    It happens sometimes. Usually on Alpha arena.
    @taojay1 yeah he is my only 5* dupe so he went straight to the top lol. Nebula and x23 are less that 100 pi behind him
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    @Woody_feder so you bought him twice in the loyalty store? that's insane lol
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    first 5 fights are always easy. Use your garbage champs for them and save your higher tier champs between 6-20.

Did you even look at the picture op posted or just comment unnecessarily?
    edited March 2018
    @taojay1 Yes that's exactly what I did! And I'm getting close to 800k again... but waiting to see if a 6* or diff champs is added
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I've ran thru alpha arena before while only seeing kangs teams through streak 23, then I had the same three opponents keep appearing until I got bored and stopped around 3m. I kept posting SS in alliance chat asking if anyone else had ever seen it before.

It happened again this round, but I stopped at 14 and never faced a regular player, every match was kangs teams till I hit 800k and closed out.