**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Question about incoming drop rate info

hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
Did Kabam say whether there are any crystal for which there won't be drop rate info released? Or is it every crystal

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    "When you update to v17.1.5 and visit any in game store where you can purchase a crystal, you will see the drop rates displayed for Crystals purchased in the following stores or areas of the game:
    - Glory and Loyalty Stores
    - Crystal Vault
    - Special event-driven stores (e.g. Valor Store)
    - Daily Cards
    - Crystals purchased with real money or Units "

per announcement

• hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    What is "crystal vault". Does that mean like quest and arena and uncollected free crystals?
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    hurricant wrote: »
    What is "crystal vault". Does that mean like quest and arena and uncollected free crystals?

You know that screen that has all your crystals? Could it be that maybe?
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★

Every crystal is stored,and you access it,through a tab in the menu,right?
    That's the crystals vault.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    y403kzgv67w1.png

Someone has too much time on their hands. but id be lying if i said I didn't laugh out loud when I saw this
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Someone has too much time on their hands. but id be lying if i said I didn't laugh out loud when I saw this

According to Einstein, TIME IS RELATIVE :D
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    shchong2 wrote: »

We got another nerd (like me) in the space-time continuum now.
    thanks guys
    edited March 2018
    By the way, even though one of you guys were being a ****, it doesnt show every crystal, even though they're in the crystal vault. Arena boost crystals, map crystals don't show rates for shards, vs rates for full t4c. So all you who helped, thanks, and those who just wanted to make jokes, **** off @shchong2
    4 hour and daily crystals don't show drop rates either.
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    the terms are that it is any crystal that can be purchased, arena, daily, free, quest crystals are all earnt through playing not bought with units, battlechips, loyalty ect so no drop rate needed by Apple
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    By the way, even though one of you guys were being a ****, it doesnt show every crystal, even though they're in the crystal vault. Arena boost crystals, map crystals don't show rates for shards, vs rates for full t4c. So all you who helped, thanks, and those who just wanted to make jokes, **** off @shchong2

Sensitive much?
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    4 hour and daily crystals don't show drop rates either.

Maybe because you don't pay for these? Hmmmmm..... "Free"
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    calm down
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    There are drop rates for the T4CC fragment crystals, but not for alliance map crystals. Niether of them are regularly in the crystal vault. So this does deserve some clarification.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    AQ map crystals also don't seem to show drop info.

I don't have one in my inventory currently, but I'll be curious in a few days when I do the class cata arena, and get my iso crystal, I mean the Ascendant crystal, and see if that shows drop info.