**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold & Daily Quests.

Either gold rewards from everywhere should be buffed or rank up & level up costs of 4*+ champions should be reduced. The latest version of gold realm offered even less gold than all previous versions, with the game progressing that shouldn't be the case. Except for story quests nowhere the gold rewards are worth it. Please more gold is need of the hour. Else reduce those absurd rank up costs of 5* champions. Those catalyst farmings are already tedious enough, don't burn us out on gold.

Those daily catalyst quests are all the same for like 2+ years. No change in opponents, no change in rewards.
Now u have the portal system. Why not run all class catalyst quests everyday in a single map with portals? Like I pull a champ, now I have to wait a week at least to get some low tier catalyst to rank that up, is just boring.
Run all cc quests together everyday, add new champs there. Buff those rewards. Those drops should atleast be doubled or tripled. It is not 2015, its 2018 & in 3 years no change in daily quests, take a note kabam!

Comments

• DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    I seriously don’t understand how Kabam doesn’t recognize the need for this. And gold buffs. Do they not get that gold costs are insanely higher and champs are more readily available? It’s like if in a game like overwatch they never ever balanced heroes but added a new one every 2 weeks.
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Bumping this issue again. Being always low on resources & long waits ain't helping.
    Seriously. In some fights the gold rewards are less than 50. I mean just why?! 😂
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    As you level-up you should get more gold. Hell, beating ROL is 10k gold, when that should be much more. They def underpay the rewards, especially with 6* champs now coming out. Why should I be a loser in Arena to get all that gold?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Take you time ranking up, then resources won’t be so low
  • Quicksilver44Quicksilver44 Posts: 59
    We DON'T WANT gold!
    There are a few people only that they want!

Don't rank up all your champs but your best or gring!

I am tired of reading about nerfing Blade and about the gold problem!

well waiting is boring.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I quit...
    We DON'T WANT gold!

why only rank up best champions? I would like to rank up every champion I get, rotate my team, & have fun playing with all the characters. but this low source of materials makes that real difficult.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Welp,I only just recently got a 5* Hypes,I wanted to rank him up,But guess WHAT? I'm short on gold,I have 129k and it needs 135k...
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    We DON'T WANT gold!

WE DO WANT GOLD!!! It's not only a few people. It's a majority. I only rank up my best and only about once a month because of the gold shortage. I play as much as I can and I play arenas plenty. I'll quit before I grind arena mindlessly all day just so I can rank up champs I paid handsomely to obtain.

It's stupid that gold is so scarce. Horrible planning by the devs.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Kabam has gotten plenty of feed back on the gold issue and players have come up with reasonable suggestions.

For the players saying gold isn’t a problem or don’t rank up all of your champs. Keep in mind that not everyone has 20+ hrs per week to grind the arenas and play other areas of the game.

Grinding arena for gold should be no more than 5hrs per week for break even gold. Gold output for arena crystals needs to be increased, no more 2400 gold crystals minimum should be 10k or increase the amount of battle crystals per win.

Kabam hasn’t announced how much gold it will cost to rank up a 6* from r2 to r3 and beyond.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Well since the first gold realm, i milked hard due to my serious gold issue, i got to 12 Million gold. But i got a new job and took a break from arenas, and after i lvled some R4s and a R5, my gold has dropped to 6 million, its still fine so far, but im worried i might be on a crisis again next year if gold realms dont come back
  • ijkkoijkko Posts: 37
    At least give us a gold boost 20% or higher, please!! @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
  • I need gold because I am ranking up 4 stars to rank 4 and rank 5 and 5 stars up to rank 2 for arena
    Codornas wrote: »
    Well since the first gold realm, i milked hard due to my serious gold issue, i got to 12 Million gold. But i got a new job and took a break from arenas, and after i lvled some R4s and a R5, my gold has dropped to 6 million, its still fine so far, but im worried i might be on a crisis again next year if gold realms dont come back

you will surely run into crisis unless u go back to old arena grinding habit. I was in a similar situation with plenty of gold, but few 5* & 4* top rank up & its all gone!
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    Kabam has gotten plenty of feed back on the gold issue and players have come up with reasonable suggestions.

For the players saying gold isn’t a problem or don’t rank up all of your champs. Keep in mind that not everyone has 20+ hrs per week to grind the arenas and play other areas of the game.

Grinding arena for gold should be no more than 5hrs per week for break even gold. Gold output for arena crystals needs to be increased, no more 2400 gold crystals minimum should be 10k or increase the amount of battle crystals per win.

Kabam hasn’t announced how much gold it will cost to rank up a 6* from r2 to r3 and beyond.

imo even the arena crystals don't offer sufficient gold compared to the time & effort invested to grind those.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    @UC439

I agree with you the time and effort needed to just keep pace with your gold supply is not sufficient at the moment.

If you do the arenas 2-3 hrs per day depending on your roster you’ll hit a lot of the arena milestones and garner some battle chips to keep pace with your rank ups, that’s 14-21hrs per week just doing that.

1 Million Battle Chips is about 2M in gold this needs to be increased substantially.

Having an abundance of gold in the game is not a problem, T1As are limited and T4CC are random and only easily obtainable by players in top alliances (not the majority of players)
  • TBKlannTBKlann Posts: 68
    They really need to have gold event more often. It takes forever to get the kind of gold it takes to rank up these 5*'s. I'm not even into 6* yet and to gather the materials and gold it takes is ridiculous.
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    @UC439

I agree with you the time and effort needed to just keep pace with your gold supply is not sufficient at the moment.

If you do the arenas 2-3 hrs per day depending on your roster you’ll hit a lot of the arena milestones and garner some battle chips to keep pace with your rank ups, that’s 14-21hrs per week just doing that.

1 Million Battle Chips is about 2M in gold this needs to be increased substantially.

Having an abundance of gold in the game is not a problem, T1As are limited and T4CC are random and only easily obtainable by players in top alliances (not the majority of players)

absolutely, those t4ccs are already so time consuming to obtain, then we run out of gold unless we're regular arena grinders. Whereas arena is the most broing & tedious approach to grind for resources.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Just make an uncollected gold crystal and the problem is solved!
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    UC439 wrote: »

well waiting is boring.

So is ranking up 3* and 4*. And most 5* because unless you take them up to R3 or R4 they aren't very strong.

Spurgeo14 wrote: »

well waiting is boring.

So is ranking up 3* and 4*. And most 5* because unless you take them up to R3 or R4 they aren't very strong.

the most strong 5* pool is not very large in the game, unless RNG is in ur favor you never know when u are gonna pull those.
    So not ranking up 3*s & 4*s and waiting only for strong 5*s that are viable of rank up will make the game like, playing quest- opening crystals-colleting isos, catalysts & doing nothing but to see those isos & catalysts expire .
    Not fun at all.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Boo to the “I don’t want to put in the hard work to gather the resources I need but I want instant gratification and be able to upgrade everyone I want to NOW! So Devs you must give me a shortcut to solve my problems or I’ll quit the game” people.

If either of my kids behaved like that they’ll get a slap from me.
    xNig wrote: »
    Boo to the “I don’t want to put in the hard work to gather the resources I need but I want instant gratification and be able to upgrade everyone I want to NOW! So Devs you must give me a shortcut to solve my problems or I’ll quit the game” people.

show me any area of so called "hard work" in the game, where the gold resources are comparable enough to time & effort spent. same with class catalysts. how many times can u run t3 or t2 cc quests per week without spending units, to gather catalyst stash large enough to upgrade champs.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    xNig wrote: »

show me any area of so called "hard work" in the game, where the gold resources are comparable enough to time & effort spent. same with class catalysts. how many times can u run t3 or t2 cc quests per week without spending units, to gather catalyst stash large enough to upgrade champs.

Arena, regular quests. You're looking at Gold as an "instant" 100k-200k resource. Instead, look at it as an accumulative resource. Same for T2 and T3c quests. Seriously what do you do with all 240 + 60 energy you get daily?

On my alt that I do not grind nor use energy refills, I get to finish beginner, normal, masters, uncollected, and run 1 path of Expert Proving Grounds daily to spend all the energy. The bulk of it, less the last chapter of Masters and Uncollected, is auto play.
    arena crystals are not worth it.
    the gold obtained from all those 4 levels of eq gets instantly blown away with the rank up of few champs. & how many days does it take to finish all those, not more than 15 days. among t3cc t2cc t3bc t4bc quests only the later 2 can be run daily, other two only run on requirement basis. & if u are telling about repeating same easy contents again & again daily, that's straightaway boring to me & I know to lot of other peoples too.