**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to focus resources on?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I have Duped GP ready for r5, I just need gold and t4bc. I just recently got both Quake and AA (unduped) from my last 2 crystals, and they are definitely going up I just don’t know who I should focus on first. I’m pretty low on gold (like 50k maybe?), so I can only do one at a time. I spent most of it r5ing DV. Before someone reminds me, yes I know AA has to be duped to be truly good.

Who to focus resources on? 33 votes

GP duped to r5
84%
Spity68vg2782JadedadqqedfyvrVision_41HeroBoltsyVladislas22Mr_OtterAlCapone2727VuDahMohit_7BreybreySharkPowerr99AhitlawAnimatronics_to3imnooneWerewrymtaojay1Scarlett_TheHoodedDormammu 28 votes
Quake unduped from r1 to r4
6%
Foxhero007Bahamut 2 votes
AA unduped from r1 to r4
9%
buffajrTrojanX05XFA_Rebooted 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    Keep in mind I will do all of them eventually, I just can only do one at a time
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    GP duped to r5
    Gwenpool Duped is more valuable than AA unduped and quake… not a fan at all so there’s that

GP AAR is effective against everyone except AntMan while AA has the DPS but without the AAR he’s just a high damage champ that has a very specific kind of enemy he needs to fight
  • Options
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Gwenpool Duped is more valuable than AA unduped and quake… not a fan at all so there’s that

GP AAR is effective against everyone except AntMan while AA has the DPS but without the AAR he’s just a high damage champ that has a very specific kind of enemy he needs to fight

AAR? Never heard that term before...
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    GP duped to r5
    GP is your best option currently, and AAR is ability accuracy reduction.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Ohhhh. That’s so quick to say. I made a text shortcut just for it for use in global/ally chat
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    GP duped to r5
    I have both GP and AA at Rank 5....I must admit I prefer GP. As @Mr_Otter stated, AA has devastating high damage; but can only perform best against those that can both bleed and be poisoned. On the other hand, GP's only real weakness is bleed immunes, and you have incinerate on the L1 to make up for that if you're forced to go into a bleed immune fight.
    Quake's another good choice, but personally I don't like her style. If you're comfortable with GP, go with her. If you're willing to take time and learn how to use quake, go with her. But I'd go for GP.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    Quake unduped from r1 to r4
    don't know what GP or AA is so I'm going with the only one I know that is Quake
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    GP duped to r5
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    don't know what GP or AA is so I'm going with the only one I know that is Quake

Gwen Pool
    Arch Angel
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Ok I just pulled a sci t4cc from a AQ crystal. That puts LC on the table as well.

Keep in mind, I’m not asking who is better per say, just who I should upgrade. GP and LC are both 4/40 so they are useable, but AA and Quake aren’t. I’m planning on fighting the collector soon and I was thinking Quake may come in handy (I know how to play her from my 3* version)