**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hawkeye nerf

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
Kabam nerfed his signature to trigger once per fight. Seriously what is the reason? You have champs like blade that bleed enemies out in seconds and you nerf a champ that is not even close to god tier.

His signature ability was nerfed before 12.0. I think he should get his signature ability back just LIKE GAMORA also needs her original signature ability back.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    He has always only been able to use hemorrhage once per fight. They just put it into text with 12.0
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    No he was not. Back in 2015
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    No he was not. Back in 2015

In the 2 years I’ve been playing he has been once per fight. Mentioned in the old forums many times. Along with gamora and x23 5 stacks bleed max
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    He is like that since forever. You're missing too much
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    It’s always been like that. There was a point that it was bugged and didn’t SAY “once per fight” so I understand why you thought he’d been nerfed
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    My 4/55 hawkeye is alright
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    @CapWW2 are you being serious?

It’s always 1 per fight lol
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    He has not always been like that and neither has gamora. In 2015 when they came out they triggered their sig many times. Gamora was the very first champ that was nerfed
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    Once hemorrhage is on, it's last the entire fight. Why would you need it more than once? The problem for me, is that hemorrhage rarely ever occurs for my rank 4/40, 92 sig HE.
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    I apologise and will correct myself. Only last 60 seconds. My bad. I guess the fights don't usually last long enough for it to run out.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Its only ever been once per fight.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Hemorrhage is always once a fight. The other normal bleed is always.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    It’s always been one hemorrhage per fight.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    @CapWW2 are you being serious?

It’s always 1 per fight lol

No sir i am playing since released. Gamora and Hawkeye trigerred their sig many times per fight in 2015
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    There’s a synergy with one of the newer champs that lets Hawkeye stack multiple hemmorhage. Not positive who, I think Taskmaster or void for some reason.
  • Been playing for 3 years and it’s always been once per fight
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Why are we talking about 2015, BTW? It's 2018.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

Why are you even talking
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »

Why are you even talking

You can always click on Ignore on my Profile. Might be more productive than taking cheap shots.
  • edited April 2018
    This thread has derailed into non-constructive remarks and will now be closed.
    Post edited by Kabam Ahab on
This discussion has been closed.